once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 239

Thread: The Trials and Tribulations of Rent-a-Cop Darien Long

  1. #136
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    47,121
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    If he was a white guy tasing them,a lot of dumb cunts wouldn't have an issue with it..infact they would have been cheering him on...but cause it's black on black..now he is abusing power..go figure...ain't no one fooling anyone here
    No I think it's pretty cut & dry.

    Some of us are having a discussion about the civil liberties of the mall patrons being violated (whether they be guilty or innocent - it's not the point).. and you're upset because no one else seems to be backing you up on the idea that..

    "It's ok to suppress an individual's constitutional rights in this country when dealing with specific demographics of men/boys/women who may exhibit a temperament that is obviously aggressive, maladaptive, and devoid of humility"

    No one here is putting this Darien guy down over something as trivial as his skin color and a badge. He's security personel and they have their limits. I know this because I had two room mates in the past who worked that field. No matter how much you despise the people he was interacting with on a daily basis. They still have rights.

  2. #137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    If he was a white guy tasing them,a lot of dumb cunts wouldn't have an issue with it..infact they would have been cheering him on...but cause it's black on black..now he is abusing power..go figure...ain't no one fooling anyone here
    I was talking about the video FML posted. A black guy was calling a bunch of whites racist names on the subway.

  3. #138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
    Proof that everyone hates coons

    infraction points for racism right here

  4. #139
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    got dam will yall all catch the fuck up

  5. #140
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,771
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    Based on the initial video I posted in this thread..u telling me that if some loud mouth bitch spit on you and was coming at you..u would stand there and take it?
    I wish someone would spit in my face, and let's not forget how many times he asks nicely..leave..it's that simple..
    Imma await the pretentious answers....lemme hear this
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 03-24-2013 at 03:55 PM.
    42E4GQ9rC90">42E4GQ9rC90" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

    https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

    ^^^^^BREAKING IN 2017

  6. #141

    Default

    since you want a pretentious answer...

    all black people suck

  7. #142
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    47,121
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Based on the initial video I posted in this thread..u telling me that if some loud mouth bitch spit on you and was coming at you..u would stand there and take it?

    Imma await the pretentious answers....lemme hear this
    LOL no that bitch deserved to get handled since she helped escalate the situation into a physical altercation by taking a swing.

    My earlier response is about the guy going around profiling people, illegal detainment, and discharging a weapon around small children.

  8. #143

    Default

    robbies a commy dont pay attention to him

    move back to the Caucasus mountains if you dont like it!

  9. #144
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    47,121
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHETTO GOD View Post
    robbies a commy dont pay attention to him
    LOL what?

  10. #145
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,771
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    That's my initial sentiment in regards to this guy and what he has been doing..I highly doubt that he just goes around fucking with me just cause, let us bare in mind that he has worked there for months now and like what? 7 to 8 videos popped up..all of which do not show the initial reason why he gets at these dudes...is the force excessive at some points...perhaps but let me explain something to y'all, in the real world, u don't pantsy out, especially in the hood because once u act like a pussy trying to talk about everything and be passive..you will end up a body..I'm pretty sure this dude understands that, which also brings me to the dude who pulled a gun out on him,anyone who thinks he should just stand there and not react needs to go outside more and see the real world, but then again, I shouldn't have even started this debate..I always forget how "real hip hop" heads have that whole immortal technique revolutionary mentality...anything thats even slightly government or system affiliated is automatically the enemy, even if this guy never tasered anyone and just told anyone who was in the wrong to clear the area,he would still be the enemy because that's a mentality that's shared by underground heads...but what's funny is this..I can put my life on it..if someone was about pop u and rob ya spot...cats would call the cops quick..but let's not even go there tho..God forbid anyone ever thinks there are actually people who wake up everyday to protect their communities honestly and feed their families..god forbid that lolol....imma leave this alone tho..such debates never get anywhere with "real hip hop revolutionaries fighting the system" loll
    42E4GQ9rC90">42E4GQ9rC90" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

    https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

    ^^^^^BREAKING IN 2017

  11. #146
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    47,121
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Once again you've made the discussion something it isn't.

    If in your head you believe we are all rallying around the typical "anti-establishment, anti-police" mantra that's on every hiphop board in existence; you are wrong.

    Basically what I think you are getting at.. is that sometimes unconventional and extreme tactics need to be used to put these piece of shit hoodlums in their place. Even if it falls outside the bounds of the law or what's politically correct???

  12. #147
    Balls Deep food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,333
    Rep Power
    118

    Default

    smh you need to get your head examined

    every person this guy came into contact with was a "coon" to you. for some odd reason. even you admit that we dont know his initial reasons for harrasing the people in the videos, but no matter what it was and what ends up happeneing, theyre all "coons" to you (evident from you posts from the beginning of the thread)

    get those dam coons!!!!

    what makes them coons, gravey? and why do you think that they arent allowed the most basic of rights?

    when 80-90% percent of these interactions start with him walking up to somebody who isnt saying shit to him, or doing anything illegal. "you got to get out."

    gravey: "SERVES THAT COON RIGHT"!!!!!

    I dont get it. everybody in that weird ass mall should get harrassed and just deal with it because all those people are coons who need to get treated in a certain manner because theyre all lawless immoral pieces of shit and some cops and security guards should be allowed to abuse their authority and treats black people in largely black populated areas like niggers because one white cop did something good for you once.

    gravey: "Theyre just coons dude. look at them!!!"

    smh.

    nice.
    Last edited by food for thought; 03-24-2013 at 04:49 PM.
    We do it for the people.





  13. #148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    That's my initial sentiment in regards to this guy and what he has been doing..I highly doubt that he just goes around fucking with me just cause, let us bare in mind that he has worked there for months now and like what? 7 to 8 videos popped up..all of which do not show the initial reason why he gets at these dudes...is the force excessive at some points...perhaps but let me explain something to y'all, in the real world, u don't pantsy out, especially in the hood because once u act like a pussy trying to talk about everything and be passive..you will end up a body..I'm pretty sure this dude understands that, which also brings me to the dude who pulled a gun out on him,anyone who thinks he should just stand there and not react needs to go outside more and see the real world, but then again, I shouldn't have even started this debate..I always forget how "real hip hop" heads have that whole immortal technique revolutionary mentality...anything thats even slightly government or system affiliated is automatically the enemy, even if this guy never tasered anyone and just told anyone who was in the wrong to clear the area,he would still be the enemy because that's a mentality that's shared by underground heads...but what's funny is this..I can put my life on it..if someone was about pop u and rob ya spot...cats would call the cops quick..but let's not even go there tho..God forbid anyone ever thinks there are actually people who wake up everyday to protect their communities honestly and feed their families..god forbid that lolol....imma leave this alone tho..such debates never get anywhere with "real hip hop revolutionaries fighting the system" loll
    Grave, you're viewing this the wrong way. Long had the wrong approach. There's a way to speak to people even if they are ghetto. Long put his hands on people, Long randomly pulled his tazer out on people who he felt we're selling drugs or being ghetto. He also randomly pulled a loaded gun out on unarmed people. The mall isn't a war zone, it's a mall. Plus, he tazed a guy when he turned his back. I have no respect for people like him.

  14. #149
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,771
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    First of all, learn to detect sacarsm , for a forum with a ton of sarcastic people, I love how y'all running with my clearly sarcastic remarks, which still doesn't change how I feel about a woman who's kids are yelling gay rants at a grown man and her grown ass spitting on him, maybe u should get your head examined if you think that is tolerable behavior..again..those videos do no show him harrasing everyone, u clearly can see other people there roaming freely about their business, he's what get me about people like you folks, u find every excuse for irrational behavior but never an answer for it, next thing someone here is gonna tell me that woman and her kids are a product of her environment ,fuck outta here, I know women who are dirt poor,black women, good black women with kids who are all well mannered and behaved and I'd bet my life, if they were being treated unfairly,they would either report the man and have his job or find someone of higher authority to handle him, not spit on him and watch her children yell gay rants like it's a joke, and I maintain..that's coon behavior, that's the behavior setting blacks back daily and guys like me have to hear complaints about why the race isn't getting anywhere, these are the same kinda people who will be talking about finding a good man but can't even act right in public...please by all means....say what u want about me, but best believe I've lived on both sides of the spectrum, and if any bitch spits on me and her kids are disrespecting me..u getting owned..now if y'all wanna be pseudo christs about shit..good for you..but don't come at me because I believe in the mans tactics..we don't all have to agree with shit on here but it cracks me up when some of you are taking it personally that I agree with a guy who tasers loud mouth bitches..y'all miss me with that shit...please...give me his job and ain't no bitch coming in my face tryna put hands on me..those volts will put u down...I don't care who u are or what race u are..coons are coons..I've commented on a lotta posts call white guys coons too..there was no uproar about that..like I said...I'm not that stupid lmao
    42E4GQ9rC90">42E4GQ9rC90" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

    https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

    ^^^^^BREAKING IN 2017

  15. #150
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,771
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
    Once again you've made the discussion something it isn't.

    If in your head you believe we are all rallying around the typical "anti-establishment, anti-police" mantra that's on every hiphop board in existence; you are wrong.

    Basically what I think you are getting at.. is that sometimes unconventional and extreme tactics need to be used to put these piece of shit hoodlums in their place. Even if it falls outside the bounds of the law or what's politically correct???
    Do u know how many good black women in this country that don't get a fair shot because of people like the loud mouth bitch in the video, because people now generally class blacks as unruly loud mouths who cannot control their emotions in any situation whatsoever?

    What I'm saying is..any self respecting man..ANY ONE WHO CALLS HIMSELF A MAN won't stand there if some loud mouth bitch spit in his face and tries to swing on him...not me...I would react the same..I'd taser the fuck outta the bitch..because guess what? Next time around..she will thread with caution..next time around..she will teach her kids that disrespecting grown men isn't right..next time around..she won't act coolish around her kids so that they don't grow up without values,principles...behavior like this cycles..we can either find excuses for them or start disciplining them...I go with discipline..too much potential being wasted because people won't get real with others..I've never been a fan of political correctness..it's too pretentious to me..and I'm no hypocrite
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 03-24-2013 at 05:56 PM.
    42E4GQ9rC90">42E4GQ9rC90" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

    https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

    ^^^^^BREAKING IN 2017

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •