once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: CZARFACE - "Air 'em Out" (Official Video)

  1. #1
    WuTang4Life
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    256
    Rep Power
    0

    Default CZARFACE - "Air 'em Out" (Official Video)


    "i'm engaged to a shotgun and it gets jelous"

  2. #2

    Default

    already been posted today
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  3. #3

    Default


























    when you heard esoteric was doing a whole album with deck you had to brace yourself for some corny shit

    LOL @ esoteric rapping in the mirror with his hood on like b rabbit

    BWHWBHWBWHWBWHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHA

    guess he missed that boat


    7l looks like vin diesels gay love child

    esoteric cant kill the guy at the end

    deck can

    esoteric cant kill wack beats...

    deck can


    BEAT is TRASH

    song is ASS

    video is CRINGE worthy

    decks verse is FIRE

    someone tell eso that noses have holes in them that allow air in and out

    hes breathing like its late rounds in a title fight

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    DETROIT
    Posts
    3,310
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    the video was nice and esoteric's verse wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. pretty much anytime he's on the mic I expect to be disappointed, so it's good to keep your expectations very low when it comes to him

    and the beat was good overall. it's crazy how the only thing Deck needs is a good beat and he's set. I don't know why these rappers are too stupid to realize that. pretty much any rapper's career can be resurrected with just a batch of good beats. it's not fucking rocket science. good beats = good album. but that ONLY applies to lyrical MCs

  5. #5

    Default

    Song is okay, cool video for the most part, weakest track i've heard so far.

  6. #6

    Default

    this is one of the worst videos i've ever seen. eso always sounds awkward and forced and inauthentic, but deck and the beat are dope. but in visual form everyone is on their esoteric shit. it feels like i'm watching what big would've been if tom hanks' friends also entered adult bodies. corny, boring, bland, this video would get a c+ at best in a public high school art class. this song is now ruined forever for me, because everytime i listen to it i'm gonna envision this terrible music video. this is embarassing for any and everyone involved, viewers included.

  7. #7

    Default

    please.
    for the love of all that is good with the rebel INS.

    somebody take this esoteric clown off of this record when it drops and hook it up on the site.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

    https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

  8. #8
    PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ Tecknowledgist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    705
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,861
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    eso was dope in this, beat was fire, deck killed it, video was professional as fuck

    you guys need to get your close-minded heads out your arses

    "Stay ahead of snakes like Medusa did, lose your wig"
    was the line of the song

  9. #9
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,499
    Rep Power
    105

    Default

    Lmfao


    Quote Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post

























    when you heard esoteric was doing a whole album with deck you had to brace yourself for some corny shit

    LOL @ esoteric rapping in the mirror with his hood on like b rabbit

    BWHWBHWBWHWBWHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWHAHAHA

    guess he missed that boat


    7l looks like vin diesels gay love child

    esoteric cant kill the guy at the end

    deck can

    esoteric cant kill wack beats...

    deck can


    BEAT is TRASH

    song is ASS

    video is CRINGE worthy

    decks verse is FIRE

    someone tell eso that noses have holes in them that allow air in and out

    hes breathing like its late rounds in a title fight

  10. #10
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    THIS IS GONNA BE A CLASSIC Lp ALOT BETTER THAN THE NECRO N KOOL G RAP

    ESO RAPs LIKE A WHITE DECK , U CAN BEAT HIS NUTS LIKE PYSCHO LeS


  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    DETROIT
    Posts
    3,310
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
    THIS IS GONNA BE A CLASSIC Lp ALOT BETTER THAN THE NECRO N KOOL G RAP

  12. #12
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin at Crystal Lake
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,353
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
    THIS IS GONNA BE A CLASSIC Lp

  13. #13
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    I'LL BE SURE TO BUmP THIS TREAD WHEN EVERYONES CALLING IT A CLASSIC


  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    DETROIT
    Posts
    3,310
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    whether or not it'll be a classic is up for debate (the snippets tell me no), but there's no way in hell 7L is a better producer than Necro. and seeing as though both albums depend 80% on the beat selections, I can't imagine 7L surpassing Necro in that department.

    Deck and G Rap got the lyrics covered, but when it comes to production, it's not even a contest. Necro >>> 7L

  15. #15
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    whether or not it'll be a classic is up for debate (the snippets tell me no), but there's no way in hell 7L is a better producer than Necro. and seeing as though both albums depend 80% on the beat selections, I can't imagine 7L surpassing Necro in that department.

    Deck and G Rap got the lyrics covered, but when it comes to production, it's not even a contest. Necro >>> 7L
    NERCOS LYRICs WILL RUIN EVERY BEAT

    DECK HAS TAUGHT ESO HOW TO RAP, WHILE NECRO SUCKS THE COCK


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •