Me and claaa7 put together an awesome compilation of Pun's guest features and non-album tracks a while ago.
It's probably still up on claaa's blog, or you could search this forum for my thread on it.
thanks I just downloaded it. I forgot about that killer verse he did on the Onyx track
btw am I the only one who saw Pun's guest appearance on an episode of Moesha in 1998, where Moesha is almost date raped? lol
and I remember watching a vhs copy of this movie he's in at my cousin's house
i met fat joe back in 94 when i worked at a sneaker store in harlem... joe's brother in law worked with me and joe stopped by for a min..lol this was before he found pun and was on the strength of his single "flow joe".. he was cool n shit.. but TS died when pun left the planet.. all the other cats were basically pun's crew and joe went on some shiesty shit and banked on pun's legacy. fuck him. wasnt pun writin for him too ?
Cuban Link said Big Punisher wrote 94% of Don Cartagena and he wrote the other 6 percent
He also said before Big Punisher and he came around Armagaeddon was writing Fat Joe's rhymes.
Imo Pun carried that group. Armagedon & Triple 6 were ok.
GRANDMASSIVE AKA HIGH PRIEST
RAW CHRIST SHABAZZ
OK SO U QUEERS POSTED PUN COLABS INSTEAD OF TS CLASSICs
I don't think anybody's doubting the fact that Pun carried the entire group on his back. that's like saying Biggie was the best Bad Boy artist, it's common knowledge
Ex-TS member Charlie Rock LD Fat Joe diss: