once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: White People Think Blacks Like Being Unemployed, Selling Drugs, Getting Welfare

  1. #1
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default White People Think Blacks Like Being Unemployed, Selling Drugs, Getting Welfare

    White people will never understand why poor blacks sell drugs and get welfare checks and food stamps. They do these things because they can't get a job. They know that it's not easy to get a job but yet they continue to make racist comments about blacks. When blacks can't get jobs, they're gonna sell drugs and get welfare. That's just the way it is. So deal with it. When white people stop discriminating against blacks with employment, then they will see blacks stop selling drugs and stop getting welfare. They will also see crime stop happening in black neighborhoods. White people think getting a education is gonna guarantee blacks a good job and that's not true. Getting a college diploma doesn't guarantee blacks a good job. Plus the reason why most blacks don't go to college because they think school is boring and they don't have money to go. It's sad that in 2013 we still got blacks unemployed, selling drugs, killing each other and whites think just because Barack Obama is president that things are gonna change with blacks.


    I have a nephew who graduated from high school last year and he's been unemployed since last summer. I'm lucky that i have 2 jobs and i've been trying to leave my part time job to find another job but i haven't had any luck. So i stopped looking and that's what usually happens with most unemployed blacks. When they can't find a job after they've filled out several applications, they stop looking and do illegal stuff to get money because blacks aren't gonna sit around and wait on jobs to call them. Blacks have a history of being independent ever since we've been brought to america because when we weren't slaves anymore, we had to have our own businesses because whites wouldn't let us shop at their businesses.



    White people act like it's so hard for them to figure out why blacks do illegal stuff to get money when they don't have a job. There's some unemployed whites that do illegal stuff to get money. So they need to stop acting like blacks are the only ones who do illegal stuff because the bottom line is you gotta do what you gotta do to survive because nobody is gonna give you money to take care of yourself.

  2. #2

    Default

    You're a fucking idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  3. #3
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,451
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Is this thread from the 50's?



  4. #4
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Beautifulrock, how am i a idiot? I'm just stating facts and the truth. Nothing will change with blacks until they get jobs. If whites want blacks to get off welfare and stop selling drugs, give them jobs and jobs that pay good money instead of minimum wage.

  5. #5
    Non Ignorant Math Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,884
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    problems black people face today developed after the great afro american migrations across USA. integration was the biggest problem. black people had to move into places that were cheap and near city centres. those places would have lower rates of living and higher crime rates because they were cheaper.

    the biggest problem was when white people treated black people like 2nd class citizens.

    i dont think afro americans sell drugs because theyre unemployed. where i live people who have left university also have a hard time getting a job but they dont turn into drug dealers.


    NON-IGS

  6. #6
    Non Ignorant Math Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,884
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Is this thread from the 50's?
    hahahahahahahaha


    NON-IGS

  7. #7
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Don't laugh at Check Two because he's ignorant. This is a serious topic and i think if the unemployment situation with blacks continue, there's gonna be more crime, black men continuing going to prison, more black men dead, more black women having kids outta wedlock, more black men dropping outta high school and not going to college.

  8. #8
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Like Willie D said on If I Was White song about how whites treat blacks with employment, last hired and first fired, that's us. Man i'm sick and tired of these prejudiced bastards LOL. That's funny but that's the truth.

  9. #9
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,684
    Rep Power
    107

    Default

    Charles...thats very untrue...most of them actually want blacks to work so they will stop having to pay their ways through life

  10. #10
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,451
    Rep Power
    10

    Default




  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Beautifulrock, how am i a idiot? I'm just stating facts and the truth. Nothing will change with blacks until they get jobs. If whites want blacks to get off welfare and stop selling drugs, give them jobs and jobs that pay good money instead of minimum wage.
    No, you are using the same stereotypical insults that lump all people of one color into a certain category. This is the same thing whites did to blacks for hundreds of years, meaning you didn't learn a god damn thing. It's this type of thinking, and even worse, the verbalization of such thinking, that makes you a fucking idiot, and makes the world not take steps in the right direction. Nobody wants to hear this shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  12. #12
    Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    ATX
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,249
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Beautifulrock, how am i a idiot? I'm just stating facts and the truth. Nothing will change with blacks until they get jobs. If whites want blacks to get off welfare and stop selling drugs, give them jobs and jobs that pay good money instead of minimum wage.
    you are aware that statistically, there are more white families on welfare than black families right???

  13. #13
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,923
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Im not sure what's more perplexing..

    CJ's rhetoric or some of you actually writing serious responses in this thread LOL?

  14. #14
    Non Ignorant Math Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,884
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    i think its just a prejudice thing. when white americans and europeans hear the phrase "black man" they probably just have an image of a black rapper with a big chain and a gun. but thank god that image is dying out because gangsta rap is dying out.

    that image probably also inspired black hoodlums because it was on TV all the time.

    i think in 30 or 40 years this type of behaviour will die out. its not going to happen over night.


    NON-IGS

  15. #15
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Bronzbody, show me the stats about that because i didn't know that. I know there's more whites than blacks on the planet but i didn't think more of them would be poor than blacks. Beautifulrock, i'm not putting blacks in one category. I know there's some blacks that have jobs. I'm talking about poor blacks who are unemployed. They need jobs and until they get jobs, they're gonna continue to sell drugs and be on welfare. I'm not saying that it's ok to sell drugs but that's what unemployed black men are gonna do to get money because they're not gonna sit around broke waiting for a job to call them. You even got some unemployed black women that are club strippers and prostitutes because they feel they gotta do what they gotta do to get money because their mentality is the same way like unemployed black men. It's about surviving to them and they're gonna do whatever is necessary to get money and they don't care what white people think about the illegal stuff they do to get money.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •