once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Lots of beats (Soulful, bangers, latin)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

  2. #2
    Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Smallest State
    Age
    74
    Posts
    4,554
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Wait did you make any of these?

  3. #3
    Veteran Member TheFunkyDrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AMSTERDAMN!
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCLE RUCKUS View Post
    Wait did you make any of these?
    No sorry I should have mentioned that. These beats are made by 3 friends of mine.

    Feedback would be appreciated.

  4. #4
    Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Smallest State
    Age
    74
    Posts
    4,554
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Oh ok the first dude and e lime were good

  5. #5
    Veteran Member TheFunkyDrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AMSTERDAMN!
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Ok. I personally think Tusal is the best of the three, but I think they all have good shit. My favorite beat was probably Virus instrumental because of the drums followed by Stakes Is High and Track 76. I checked your soundcloud and you have good beats. You make them with a sampler of just software?

  6. #6
    Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Smallest State
    Age
    74
    Posts
    4,554
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
    Ok. I personally think Tusal is the best of the three, but I think they all have good shit. My favorite beat was probably Virus instrumental because of the drums followed by Stakes Is High and Track 76. I checked your soundcloud and you have good beats. You make them with a sampler of just software?
    Thanks man yeah I got an mpc1000 and 2000xl I thought stakes is high was the best of these

  7. #7
    Veteran Member TheFunkyDrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AMSTERDAMN!
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCLE RUCKUS View Post
    Thanks man yeah I got an mpc1000 and 2000xl I thought stakes is high was the best of these
    Dope shit man. I agree with you. Those friends of mine also use the MPC 2000XL, a great sampler indeed. TheLostTapeOfReddRebel has great beats.

  8. #8
    Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Smallest State
    Age
    74
    Posts
    4,554
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
    Dope shit man. I agree with you. Those friends of mine also use the MPC 2000XL, a great sampler indeed. TheLostTapeOfReddRebel has great beats.
    Oh thanks for checkin that man, appreciate it

  9. #9

    Default

    Hell on Earth beat is the business

  10. #10
    Veteran Member TheFunkyDrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AMSTERDAMN!
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    https://soundcloud.com/dastan-abdali...e-instrumental

    One of my favorites by him. It's old material but he just uploaded it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •