Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Do You Rank Inspectah Deck's Discography?

Quote Originally Posted by VallKano View Post
    pretty dissapointing discography to be honest
    Deck definitely showed more potential. Judging by 36 Chambers, DECK should've been the breakout star and flag holder of the Wu, not Ghostface.

Quote Originally Posted by KJR View Post
    Deck definitely showed more potential. Judging by 36 Chambers, DECK should've been the breakout star and flag holder of the Wu, not Ghostface.
    i was too young back then too know but meth always seemed like he was "the one" to me from that period, and his catalog (partially due to def jam) is kinda iffy as well

tical is nice
    tical2000 had like 35 tracks which is a major turnoff
    421 was nice

blackout was nice
    blackout 2..................

people consider jay to have a great discography and every other album he drops is wack

SHAOLIN STUDENT

I don't know what is wrong with Deck. It seems that this faggot can't chose dope beats, it 's a shame ! He produced good songs like "spazzola", "visionz", "word on the street", "kiss of black widow". I am sure he could produce really dope shit for him or other wu dudes but what happened to him ? In the post-forever era, I hoped that Rza would focus on the generals and let wu-elements focus on wu-family. I believe the Abbott was not inspired by Deck and U God. He produced incredible shit for members like Raekwon, Ghost, Meth, ODB or GZA. Rza is dead now (replaced by this SOB Bobby Digital) so I don't know if Deck can release a dope album. I hope he will work with dudes like Bronze Nazareth... But this dude is lost, like Rza and other wu dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by VallKano View Post
    i was too young back then too know but meth always seemed like he was "the one" to me from that period, and his catalog (partially due to def jam) is kinda iffy as well

tical is nice
    tical2000 had like 35 tracks which is a major turnoff
    421 was nice

blackout was nice
    blackout 2..................

people consider jay to have a great discography and every other album he drops is wack
    I don't think Jay has ever dropped a completely "wack" album, granted, he's had wack songs on some of his albums but his worst was "Dynasty" and I blame that on the fact that it wasn't intended to be a Jay album anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by KJR View Post
    I don't think Jay has ever dropped a completely "wack" album, granted, he's had wack songs on some of his albums but his worst was "Dynasty" and I blame that on the fact that it wasn't intended to be a Jay album anyway.
    as far as production goes he's had some pretty wack albums, lyrically he's always been on point but some of his beats just make me wonder wtf was he thinkin?

Peace CT

T2000 is highly slept on. Just throw some of those skits out and a couple filler tracks and its a Wu classic. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    T2000 is highly slept on. Just throw some of those skits out and a couple filler tracks and its a Wu classic. Peace
    lol what's the relevance?