Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Something I noticed about the LAPD cop killer "Dorner"

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    1350/1600, and I would gladly take any IQ test against any member of this forum.
    do you place much value in your IQ?

what would happen in your real life if you lost in an IQ test to someone here?

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

Quote Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
    Doesn't Sole live in the United Kingdom? He probably cried when princess diana died and started believing in conspiracy theories henceforth.

lol, you was way more fun as canibus420.. i actually thought you was a decent dude who went on facts,, not slander and hatred of others.. but thanks for showing me i was wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
    wonder if rat king is aware of the irony of saying all cops are scum and he doesn't care if they're killed while supporting an ex-cop he claims to be a shining star of moral rectitude?
    I know in your mind everything is black and white.. but my mind is not as docile as yours..

cops who perform their duty by OATHE are fucking awesome. corporate policy officers are fucking douches and deserve to die.. ACAB

peace officer > policy officer.. you see the difference? if not.. learn about acts/statutes..

or is he aware of the irony of championing the ideas of an ex-cop generally? or accepting things supposedly written by this guy? if you don't believe what the government tells you bruh, then why are you repeating what this pig gone rouge had to say?

Seriously, you don't thing Sole is garnering any attention from uncle Sam? They really aren't doing their job then, are they?

my fb has been shut down numerous times for posting what i do...

i have to use no logging vpn's and tor. to post on fb.. and ive had to make numerous alts on their.. (keep closing my accounts down, that are linked to organising events..)

but on here..this is with no tor, and with no vpn.. i have to show my isp. my reg net traffic.. lol everythin cant be encrypted...

over the last 2 years. ive been arrested numerous times..
    last time.. jan26th.. got held hostage in a local co$ lolol we hazvideo footage and shit of us doing nothing wrong.. but teh police still arrested us.
    not saying aything to teh co$

we even called the police!! they came due to us saying we being held hostage.. anyway.. we got arrested lolol

co$ have power in teh uk.. no lie/./ lolol

wont go into details, as i know ill get fucked if i not behind tor/vpn

but u haz to go court march 1st.. with a couple of other anons

once thats done.. we are pressing charges against the co$

they physically abused 2 anons.. one of those anons was a male minor..

all on camera.. all recorded...

we just dont have access., as the police has all that shit

shout out to green and black lawyers.. awesome dudes

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

oh and i was joking with sleeper cia heat..

dan is not cia either.. nor is robbie

they're both members of the jewish internet defense force (JIDF)

that is apparent..

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

b-rock pretending to be intelligent and sole controller's maddeningly ironic straw man arguments....

will you 2 just join forces already?!?!

It must happen!
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Oh, I'm just pretending to be intelligent? How exactly does that work genius?
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

You pretend to be intelligent by actually telling us how intelligent you are and attempting to condescend towards others.

You frequently correct others inadvertent internet spelling and grammatical errors, and in doing so, almost unfailingly include grammatical errors in your corrections.

You frequently present borderline-retarded ideas or claims, are made to look like a tool, and then say you were just joking.

Whenever you present your ideas and theories on politics or world government, they are childlike and soul-controllery.

In your 6-plus years of wu-tang internet-posting, you still haven't figured out to gain the acceptance you long for.

Lastly, I consider humor a form of intelligence, and...well...let's just say that you don't seem to get it.

I don't want this to seem like piling on, but maybe you could take it as some constructive criticism.

I still love you like a brother and wish happiness for you and yours, despite your rather hostile disposition and your death wishes on me.
    --youreallfags.

That's nice. What effort.

That's nice. What effort.
    Hmm... you consider 8 sentences in 40 seconds "effort" ?

lol @ your doughy goodness breaking a sweat after typing 3 sentences and having to pause to take an ovaltine and cheeto break.

maybe you really do need to come to the gym with check and i
    --youreallfags.

Oh, was I supposed to go all ballistic to prove your point? Sorry about that.

My post was about your lack of intelligence, not your short fuse or anger management problems.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
    Hmm... you consider 8 sentences in 40 seconds "effort" ?
    No but

Here is the time stamp on the post before that one. Today, 12:51 PM
    And here is the time stamp on that long winded unfunny one you wrote. Today, 01:10 PM

Still wanna go with you wrote it in 40 seconds? Because your posts were coming in regular intervals before that.

Here comes the excuse, I was doing yada yada yada...

There were 9 minutes between your post requesting I detail your lack of intelligence and my response.

During that time, I believe I replied to 2 other threads AND checked ESPN.com.

That said, it is possible the post took a minute or 2.

Does that strike you as effort? Do you never take longer than that to type a post?

Let's be honest with each other.
    --youreallfags.