once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 339

Thread: Something I noticed about the LAPD cop killer "Dorner"

  1. #46
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,689
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    One of the more epic 'Truther' sonnings I've witnessed.

  2. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
    Luckily this shadow gov't has been leaving bread crumbs this entire time, so that unemployed men with porn & meme addictions who freqent mid-90s hiphop message boards can figure it all out and save humanity.

  3. #48
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,947
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    yeah, but there is a video like that for EVERY retarded conspiracy theory out there that debunks said theory with nothing but logic and obvious facts.

    But conspiracy theorists, ironically enough, don't give a fuck about facts. They're all on some nerd-rage, outcast reject crusade against the society that gave them wedgies or threw their hostess ding-dongs on top of the locker and then laughed when they tried to jump up and grab them and their pokerstars.net shirt rode up and revealed their creamy white belly-button to the rest of gym class.

    These people hand-pick pieces of actual information and then fill in the numerous blanks with straight bullshit, all the while ignoring the overwhelming amount of information that makes them look retarded...

    And the sad thing is, the US government is shady as fuck, HAS conspired against it's own people, and does all kinds of shady bullshit right in the open. but why try to understand the intricacies of the real world when you could be like "Osama was a CIA and the gubmint blowed up them buildins..."

    But it's easier for tards to understand "The government/CIA/Illuminati/ planned it all the whole time" in the face of all logic than to actually do a little bit of critical thinking.
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  4. #49

    Default

    All of these tragedies seem to lack one or more of the basic necessities for a crime to be committed; motive, means, and opportunity.


    Take 9-11 for instance. Two out of the three necessities are suspect at best on the terrorist side, while the third was basically handed to them.


    Islamic extremists

    Motive: #1 USA's policy toward Israel #2 they hate us for our "freedom"

    ^^^Now how does that make any logical sense what-so-ever

    Means: They practiced with Cesnas, and were able to control large jumbo jets with precision accuracy at break neck speed. 20 experienced pilots were asked to repeat what the terrorists had done in a simulator, and only two were able to accomplish the feat.

    Opportunity: Cheney shut down the entire military at the precise moment we needed them to act.


    USA:

    Motive: Start two wars in the middle east and establish an empire based on the hoarding of natural resources

    Means: The CIA, Mossad, MI5, a home field advantage, early stage drone technology, the ability to set charges in both building seven and the twin towers prior to the event occurring. I'm not saying any of it happened this way, I'm simply stating the possibility.

    Opportunity: Nobody was ready for that day. The market was about to crash. Tons of money was to be made by the principals.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  5. #50
    Non Ignorant Math Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,884
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    average internet joes have no hope of finding out what the USA government is really up to.


    NON-IGS

  6. #51

  7. #52
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,947
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    average internet joes have no hope of finding out what the USA government is really up to.
    if only we had a secret weapon, with highly advanced math skills to help us out....
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  8. #53
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,947
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    and lol at people thinking the US government is so great at cover-ups. I'm not saying they aren't shady, but a senator can't even get his dick sucked without everybody knowing about it.
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  9. #54

    Default

    Just look at what the terrorists gained, and look at what the USA gained. If hindsight is 20/20 your eyes should be wide open by now, but I guarantee all the ho-hummers who think it is completely out of touch to say 9-11 was a conspiracy never bothered for one second to question the validity of what you were told happened. Because when your government tells you something, you believe it. Doing otherwise would be "unpatriotic", and there's one thing you faggots can't do, it's have the balls to question authority, and stand on your own. You lemmings have to run with the crowd, lest you be ostracized from the populus. You are scared little children hoping everything turns out all right in the end, and you're wrong. It doesn't.

    All empires collapse, and so will America.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  10. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
    and lol at people thinking the US government is so great at cover-ups. I'm not saying they aren't shady, but a senator can't even get his dick sucked without everybody knowing about it.
    That stuff only gets leaked when they wanna destroy somebody from within. And it's not like sending dick pics around town is the same as top secret classified information that only a handful of people are privy to.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  11. #56
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,947
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Just look at what the terrorists gained, and look at what the USA gained. If hindsight is 20/20 your eyes should be wide open by now, but I guarantee all the ho-hummers who think it is completely out of touch to say 9-11 was a conspiracy never bothered for one second to question the validity of what you were told happened. Because when your government tells you something, you believe it. Doing otherwise would be "unpatriotic", and there's one thing you faggots can't do, it's have the balls to question authority, and stand on your own. You lemmings have to run with the crowd, lest you be ostracized from the populus. You are scared little children hoping everything turns out all right in the end, and you're wrong. It doesn't.

    All empires collapse, and so will America.
    you just tried to lump everyone who thinks you are stupid into one group.

    I don't believe shit the government says. I think it's disgusting, ineffectual, and self-serving.

    That said, I'm not retarded, so I use logic to arrive at the most reasonable conclusion.
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  12. #57
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,947
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    That stuff only gets leaked when they wanna destroy somebody from within. And it's not like sending dick pics around town is the same as top secret classified information that only a handful of people are privy to.
    Literally thousands of people would have to be complicit in a theoretical 9/11 cover-up.

    And you're still using that same disturbing logic, that EVERYTHING that happens happens because "they" wanted it to.
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  13. #58
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,947
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    oh lord, now i'm discussing 9/11 and why cop-killers are neat with b-rock and rat king...

    i blame you, rob. never should have made that thread.

    ...unless, I am a false flag...what if the CIA infiltrated my locally-sourced hormone free beef and injected mind-controlling cancerous horse-steak into it...
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  14. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
    you just tried to lump everyone who thinks you are stupid into one group.

    I don't believe shit the government says. I think it's disgusting, ineffectual, and self-serving.

    That said, I'm not retarded, so I use logic to arrive at the most reasonable conclusion.
    So you read the 9-11 commission report and deemed it "logical" then. Ok.

    Location: United Fucking States of America, Pussy

    You have and always will be an America dickrider, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if you were the CIA plant on this message board. There's one in every board like this, ya know.
    Last edited by beautifulcock; 02-11-2013 at 04:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  15. #60
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,078
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    thousands of people wouldn't lie if it was in their best interests to?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •