Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Something I noticed about the LAPD cop killer "Dorner"

Like I said before, it's amazing what you people believe. I can say anything and you take it as seriously as if it were written in an encyclopedia. Now I got Sole pos repping me, cuz he thinks we're "like minds" or something. It really is fascinating. I don't know if I want to continue though, it's kinda getting out of hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Now I got Sole pos repping me, cuz he thinks we're "like minds" or something.
    Ahahahaha!!

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

lulz @ Mr. Lesner pulling forest gumps chin

if Mr Lesner had been good enough to expound on what he said, he would have continued ...' the rep was 3 days ago, nothing to do with 911 or anything that has been posted since then'

but alas, nicer to push bobs buttons

i r disappear again nao, then robbie n dan, can make numerous posts, while mentioning me, when im not even in the convo

haz a good night guise

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Gunfire is being exchanged with him at the moment
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

No artificial sleazy

This is the part where Sole presses his face into his pillow and cries himself to sleep

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

LOL he wounded two more cops

Fugitive ex-cop reportedly exchanges fire with authorities
    Published February 12, 2013
    FoxNews.com
    The fugitive ex-LAPD cop suspected of killing three and declaring war on the force exchanged gunfire with authorities in the San Bernardino Mountains, law enforcement sources said.
    Two police officers were reportedly injured, and it was not known if Dorner was hit or in custody.
    A police source told The Associated Press Christopher Dorner burglarized a cabin on the mountain resort area where days ago Dorner’s truck was found burning. Two people were bound inside the cabin, but one managed to escape and call authorities around 12:50 p.m. local time.
    Fish and game wardens spotted a suspected stolen car near the scene and tried to stop it in Big Bear Lake. The driver, believed to have been Dorner, fled on foot, exchanging gunfire, sources told Fox News.
    San Bernardino police were on the scene the county Sheriff's Department shut down Highway 38 to create a choke point, sources told Fox News. It was unclear if Dorner was in custody.
    The shootout came after a day of searching and speculation, with authorities continuing their door-to-door search at Big Bear Lake, even as sources guessed Dorner may have made it over the border and into Mexico.

Dorner, who claimed in a rambling manifesto posted online that he was booted from his job unfairly after official determined he falsely accused his partner of assaulting a suspect, is suspected of gunning down Monica Quan, 28, and her fiancé Keith Lawrence, 27, last week in Orange County. Quan’s father, Randall Quan, represented Dorner at the hearing in which he lost his job in 2009.

The 33-year-old former Navy veteran is also suspected of shooting two police officers in Riverside, Calif., killing 11-year veteran Police Officer Michael Crain.
    Although statewide alerts were issued in California and Nevadam, and authorities were watching the border, the most intense phase of the search has not left Big Bear since last week, when Dorner’s burning truck was found on a local forest road.
    In recent days, hundreds of police officers have scoured the mountain, searching cabins door-to-door. While the search on Big Bear was scaled back on Monday, the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department continued the hunt..
    "The search for Christopher Dorner will continue until he has been apprehended or it has been determined that he is no longer on the mountain," San Bernardino County Sheriff John McMahon said Tuesday.
    The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/12...#ixzz2Kj2AbVtR
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

No artificial sleazy

RofL BLACK RAMBO strikes again

No artificial sleazy

"hey get the fuck outta here pal"

Lol

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

wow

One of the deputies involved in a gun battle Tuesday afternoon with fugitive former police officer Christopher Dorner has died of his wounds, law enforcement sources told The Times.

The San Bernardino County sheriff's deputy was airlifted to Loma Linda University Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead, according to the sources.

Another deputy was also wounded in the shootout near a cabin where Dorner was believed to be holed up in the snow-covered mountains near Big Bear. His condition was not immediately known.

PHOTOS: Manhunt for ex-LAPD officer

The afternoon gun battle in which hundreds of rounds were exchanged was part of a quickly changing situation that began after Dorner allegedly broke into a home, tied up a couple and held them hostage before fleeing with their white pickup truck, authorities said.

Then Dorner was allegedly spotted by state Fish and Wildlife officers in the pickup truck, sources said. A vehicle-to-vehicle shootout ensued. The officer's vehicle was peppered with multiple rounds, according to authorities.

Dorner crashed his vehicle and took refuge in a nearby cabin, sources said. One deputy was hit as Dorner fired out of the cabin and a second deputy was injured when Dorner exited the back of the cabin, deployed a smoke bomb and opened fire again in an apparent attempt to flee. Dorner was driven back inside the cabin, the source said.
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

Veteran Member

Well, they said 3 people were already killed by him and that there were more intended to be killed. Can't say they were not warned. Plus he's military. His shooting is gonna be better than theirs and he's battle tested.

No artificial sleazy

Uncensored Manifesto from Retired LAPD Officer Christopher Dorner

http://hiphopandpolitics.wordpress.c...topher-dorner/

Interesting stuff in this

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

i only skimmed through it very very quickly, and dude's a dick, but i like how he gets all CharlesJonesey in the last paragraph.

im a sucker for Bill Cosby too.

The Cosby Show is funny, and you can watch it with the entire family.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

TMZ reported Monday that surveillance video showing a man fitting Dorner's description bought scuba gear at at sporting goods store in Torrance, Calif., two days before the killing spree began.

THIS GUY IS A LEGEND HES GONNA ROB A SUBMARINE

My favorite random bit from his manifesto

Larry David, I agree. 72-82 degrees is way to hot in a residence. 68 , degrees is perfect.