once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: introduce me on some Tupac

Default introduce me on some Tupac

Ive been listening to hip-hop for more than 15 years, but I have never been a Pac fan, never liked his style, his flow, his corny ass lyrics and his AWFULL beat selections.

I think he was a West Coast legend only because the West needed an icon at the time ( sorta like Snoop )

Prove me that I am wrong!
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 02-09-2013 at 07:58 AM.

Non Ignorants

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER BEARDLY View Post

one of the few good Pac songs in my opinion, and one that the beat is actually nice.

but does only a few songs could make a person be ranked by so many people as the GOAT?

2 days ago I went to youtube and put that House Of Blues 1996 performance because so many people said it was the shit, but damn, I was not surprisingly disappointed again, all beats were fuckin weak, his flow is terrible and his lyrics were not that good.

I dont want to disrespect the dead, but I really dont rate this guy really high.

only thing I really respect about this guy is his work ethic, he dropped a lot shit when he was alive and he had a lot of stuff released after his dead, even his it wasnt that good even to Pac fans.

Oh, and a person that was the icon of the West but was born in Harlem and his MC name when he started rapping was MC New York, LOL.
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 02-09-2013 at 08:23 AM.

STRICTLY 4 MY NIGGAZ & 2PACALyPSE NOW

Quote Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
    STRICTLY 4 MY NIGGAZ & 2PACALyPSE NOW
    ok, Im gonna check them out, thanks!

its just sometimes I feel weird, when Im talking about hip-hop with someone and I say I dont feel Pacs music and they trip out, but usually people that say they love Pac is the same people that like Wu-Tang, but have no clue who Ghostface or RZA is.

I want to really know about Pacs music, which I tried a lot of times to understand those people point of view.
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 02-09-2013 at 08:35 AM.

Check out his most successful "Me Against the World" as well, as that's great too! "All Eyez on Me" is worth checking, it's also the first double album in hip hop history.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Ive been listening to hip-hop for more than 15 years, but I have never been a Pac fan, never liked his style, his flow, his corny ass lyrics and his AWFULL beat selections.

I think he was a West Coast legend only because the West needed an icon at the time ( sorta like Snoop )

Prove me that I am wrong!
    HE HAS LIKE 10 OR 12 GOOD SONGS BUT MADE 100 ALBUMS WIT SHITTY RnB BEATS

HERES ONE WITH KINDA OF A RnB BEAT BUT ITS STILL DOPE