once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The stop and frisk policy

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    It's not just black men being frisk. It's Hispanics, blacks, Asians, and whites. However, the majority of the people being frisk are black and Hispanic.

Actually, I've been dressing casual since I was 20. During my high school years and my freshmen year in college, I dressed like most black men. At a young age, I realized that if I continue to dress like that, my future wouldn't be great. Appearance plays a major role in an individual life when it comes to friendship, career, family, and relationships.

Think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    ^^^Only if you have low self esteem, like you. People with confidence can dress any way they want and people will still respect them for it. You would think that it's the clothes. That's how completely out of touch with reality you are.

Think about it.

Lmao

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
    ROFL dork

^^^Only if you have low self esteem, like you. People with confidence can dress any way they want and people will still respect them for it. You would think that it's the clothes. That's how completely out of touch with reality you are.

Think about it.
    I said appearance, Brock. Appearance matters in the professional world. Yes, people can dress well as long as they're not saggin' their pants or wearing 4XL t-shirts like you do. If you think that's acceptable, you are the one who's out of touch with reality.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Well a 4-XL shirt might be too tight for brock though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I said appearance, Brock. Appearance matters in the professional world. Yes, people can dress well as long as they're not saggin' their pants or wearing 4XL t-shirts like you do. If you think that's acceptable, you are the one who's out of touch with reality.
    If you think selling out to make a little more money is acceptable, then go ahead and wear your monkey suit and be the man's lap dog. All you're doing is proving my point, that you lack confidence to make it on your own.

I've never once seen Mark Cuban wear a suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Well a 4-XL shirt might be too tight for brock though.
    Better than the rainbow one-zies you wear around P-town.
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Veteran Member

I just heard on the news that last Thursday, 2 small Hispanic women were shot by LAPD because the cops were looking for a "large black man" and they were mistaken for him.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

THE MOST CLASSIC NY INCIDENT
    WAS WHEN A UNDERCOVER BLACK COP WAS GUNNED DOWN BY POLICE FOR CHASING A SUSPECT WHILE SHOWInG HIS GUN

If you think selling out to make a little more money is acceptable, then go ahead and wear your monkey suit and be the man's lap dog. All you're doing is proving my point, that you lack confidence to make it on your own.

I've never once seen Mark Cuban wear a suit.
    You're such a dumbass, Brock. What would make you think that I'm a sellout? Because I don't act black enough for you?

You're ignorant to state that I lack confidence to make it on my own. Maybe you're just trying to get on my nerves but I've made it through more shit that you can ever imagine, in case you haven't been reading my threads and posts since I've been here.

I'm 26 years old. I refuse to sag my pants and wear shirts that aren't my size.

Here in Detroit, the cops have a habitat of writing tickets for pity stuff so they can meet their quota. The city is broke. Don't even think about defending yourself or they'll go off on you.

Shirts that are 3 sizes too small don't count.

Hey, maybe I'm wrong about the lack of confidence though. You certainly showed a lot when you posted that perspective shot of your tiny dick.

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
    THE MOST CLASSIC NY INCIDENT
    WAS WHEN A UNDERCOVER BLACK COP WAS GUNNED DOWN BY POLICE FOR CHASING A SUSPECT WHILE SHOWInG HIS GUN
    How is that inciddent special? Undercovers of all ethnicities have died on duty

No artificial sleazy

While I'm enjoying this monkey-bar playground quarrel between Brock and Tectrus about suits vs. fubu..

They seem to never think outside of their one dimensional, cookie cutter definition of reality. Why would the fabric choice that you drape your juicepig or urkel buttcheeks even matter when in the grand scheme of things - our universe is essentially a fucking hologram.

Never once did I mention sagging pants or Fubu or anything like that. That was clearly not my point as I don't rock that shit.

Shirts that are 3 sizes too small don't count.

Hey, maybe I'm wrong about the lack of confidence though. You certainly showed a lot when you posted that perspective shot of your tiny dick.
    No, Brock, I wear shirts that are my size. I'm 205lbs and in very good shape, unlike yourself. I have a decent job, my own car, my own place,

You still live in an attic, right? All right.