Thread: just got back from seeing that movie "mama"

Default just got back from seeing that movie "mama"

it was preety good IMO, nothing overly scary but had its moments,id def recommend it..the directing was well done
    7.5/10

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Mama's Family?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

ending was whack and didnt make sense

To each his own I.guess cause I enjoyed it...i didnt really go in there as a film critic, just for the mere purpose of entertainment and I was entertained so yeah

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

SPOILERS!!!!!!

My daughter started busting jokes in this movie. When the girls were found and in the psychiatrists care as soon as the glasses were introduced my daughter said, "Oh, really now she's gonna remember how to talk."
    - LOL

The scene at the cliff was so bad. I couldn't believe how the ghosts popped up it was like a cheesey reveal from an episode of Scooby Doo.

And the whole face shoving part was funny to...*Pushes face into dirt...."SLEEP"

Also, If that little girl just kept her mouth shut the movie could have ended 20 minutes earlier LMAO. I would knocked the lil girl out, although I did find her love for the ghost to be very sweet.

Either way they seemed to stop making the movie scary at the end and over produced a ending that was not deserving of the movie

I could have been better. The Steven Spielberg ending and the movie score during the cliff scene killed what could have been a good movie.

I've tried watching a few horror films recently as they're good date movies.

This one sucked. But they all suck! I watch a horror movie these days, my mind immediately shuts down any potential scaryness by reminding me that evil girls can't come out of tvs and freddy krueger is probably not a true story. i guess i'm too old for them, they don't hold my attention at all.