once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

Thread: Glaciers of Ice

  1. #16
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    People who even notice shit like that were kids who used to get beat for making gramatical errors by their mommas

    They wouldn't be able to enjoy an artist expression if he says "there ain't no stoppin me" because "ain't isn't a word, and stoppin is missing a g at the end of it

    The type that used to get smacked upside the forehead wiff a warm oatmeal spoon for having an elbow on the dinner table.

    What do your thoughts smell like ?

  2. #17
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Rofl at that kindle ad, no agenda there at all.

    Why do they need 7 buildings now? 2 was fine for years now they need 7?
    Last edited by diggy; 02-27-2013 at 12:13 AM.

  3. #18
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,669
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    People who even notice shit like that were kids who used to get beat for making gramatical errors by their mommas

    They wouldn't be able to enjoy an artist expression if he says "there ain't no stoppin me" because "ain't isn't a word, and stoppin is missing a g at the end of it

    The type that used to get smacked upside the forehead wiff a warm oatmeal spoon for having an elbow on the dinner table.

    What do your thoughts smell like ?
    my fkn thoughts exactly
    any one over analyzing diction and grammar on a rap record

    this AINT fa ya

    THE REAL PCP

  4. #19
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    STFU fatboy!!!

    food aint fa ya

    get liposuction, bitch.

  5. #20
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,669
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    ur mad

    THE REAL PCP

  6. #21
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    your obese


  7. #22
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    your obese

    *you're.........in a thread dedicated to proper english smh

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  8. #23
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,578
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    I just think everything Wu-Tang say is completely out of the realm of regular human understanding and comprehension. I think it'll be at least another century or 2 before people can even begin to decipher the secretly coded knowledge, wisdom and overstanding contained within Wu-Tang lyrics.

    All you have to do is listen to 'The Closing' on 'Forever' to know that Raekwon is of a level of intelligence that could not be comprehended by the average human being.


    THE LORD noel411 HAS A NEW ALBUM OUT!!! Czech it out here...

    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...80#post2575080

    Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

  9. #24
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    *you're.........in a thread dedicated to proper english smh

    This is NOT a thread dedicated to proper English (Straw man). If you read my first statement in this thread, you would know that. This is about Pleonasm. I now give you permission to grab a dictionary.

  10. #25
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    This is NOT a thread dedicated to proper English (Straw man). If you read my first statement in this thread, you would know that. This is about Pleonasm. I now give you permission to grab a dictionary.
    Hahaha I bet you havent posted a pic the whole time ive been gone. I give you permission to grab a camera he of a thousand names

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  11. #26
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    What does my pic have to do with ANYTHING in this thread????

    Could you tell me the definition of the word "relevance"?

  12. #27
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Yes because relevance is of supreme importance on the corp, discussions of needless redundancy and bad grammar.......there is a huge chasm between the two. If we got two soup cans and we're standing on opposite ends of the milky way , how long of a string do we need exactly before we can have a conversation?

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  13. #28
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default


    Support the Real. Click HERE

  14. #29
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default





    All of you haters could stay at that level if you want. I rise.

  15. #30
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I just think everything Wu-Tang say is completely out of the realm of regular human understanding and comprehension. I think it'll be at least another century or 2 before people can even begin to decipher the secretly coded knowledge, wisdom and overstanding contained within Wu-Tang lyrics.

    All you have to do is listen to 'The Closing' on 'Forever' to know that Raekwon is of a level of intelligence that could not be comprehended by the average human being.


    lol - nigga please

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •