once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

View Poll Results: Has Priest done it again?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic

    30 44.12%
  • Superior

    18 26.47%
  • Banger

    15 22.06%
  • Average

    4 5.88%
  • Mediocre

    0 0%
  • Wack

    1 1.47%
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 404

Thread: Killah Priest - The Psychic World of Walter Reed (Official Thread)

  1. #151
    I Already Won Dirty Knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Shaolin South
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,208
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Just voted Classic,

    Bout to listen for the first time

  2. #152
    King Fuckhead FatherSl!me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fucksville, USA
    Posts
    4,107
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Just copped on iTunes & it's Worth every red cent. Fuck me while I'm runnin this LP is a goddam masterpiece. Lol @ the cilva diss on lord Marduk. Yeah there's 2 or 3 wack joints so wat. Stop the bloodclot cryin already faggots. Only complaint I have & it's still not that serious, would be a 40 joint LP & not 1 sunz of man member on it. Other than that, disc 1 alone shits on the offering all day.

  3. #153
    Wu-Tang Martial Expert
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Heaven or hell.....
    Posts
    1,040
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    My Top 3 Priest albums now....

    1) Heavy Mental
    2) PWOWR
    3) Behind the Stained Glass

    I don't know why so many ppl are so high on the Offering, I always thought Behind the Stained Glass was the better album.....
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"


  4. #154
    7 Golden Vampirez Poison Flowerz!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    1,617
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    so that is certainly RZA singing "after the sun shineeeeee" at 53 seconds on ENERGY WORK... Tracklist is honest

    https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
    ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷

  5. #155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
    Just copped on iTunes & it's Worth every red cent. Fuck me while I'm runnin this LP is a goddam masterpiece. Lol @ the cilva diss on lord Marduk. Yeah there's 2 or 3 wack joints so wat. Stop the bloodclot cryin already faggots. Only complaint I have & it's still not that serious, would be a 40 joint LP & not 1 sunz of man member on it. Other than that, disc 1 alone shits on the offering all day.
    Prodigal Sunn is there .. just talking with Priest.. but yeah i agree .. no sunz of man member
    Last edited by Jammin; 02-26-2013 at 08:26 AM.

  6. #156
    nada ignorante
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Brazilian Jungle
    Posts
    1,895
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    damn just heard it yesterday. This algum is on some galaxy starwars shits crazy though, after a few more listens Im gonna make a one disc compilation of my favorite tracks.
    N.I.


  7. #157
    CORNED BEEF CUNT
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I tried 2 make a 1 disc compilation but there was just 2 many songs....priest set a new standard 4 what everyone else in wu should be lucky to reach. I think ghost may be able to top this one wit sc2 wheever its relesed but besides that this may be the best wu shit were gonna here 4 a while....

  8. #158
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I know I'm gonna receive hate for this but, after first listen to CD 1 the only track that sticks out to me is "The Park."

  9. #159
    PRODIGAL SUN sickdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lithuania
    Age
    35
    Posts
    880
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    finally finished listening to both discs.... and the most boring album of the year award goes to KILLAH PRIEST. cant imagine myself listening it whole again.

  10. #160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sickdog View Post
    finally finished listening to both discs.... and the most boring album of the year award goes to KILLAH PRIEST. cant imagine myself listening it whole again.
    this album is for wise people.., why even bother listen to the album when you know you wont be able to comprehend what Killah priest is saying. Not for everyone

  11. #161
    Veteran Member TheFunkyDrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AMSTERDAMN!
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
    I know I'm gonna receive hate for this but, after first listen to CD 1 the only track that sticks out to me is "The Park."
    Why hate? It's your opinion.

  12. #162
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin at Crystal Lake
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,353
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post
    My Top 3 Priest albums now....

    1) Heavy Mental
    2) PWOWR
    3) Behind the Stained Glass

    I don't know why so many ppl are so high on the Offering, I always thought Behind the Stained Glass was the better album.....
    Lol Behind The Stained Glass is down there with Priesthood. Dry beats with Good rhymes. Offering shits all over it. Melodic Pt.2 shits on that whole album, can only be matched by "Profits of Man" which is the best track on that album by the way.

    6) Behind The Stained Glass
    7) Priesthood
    8) View From Masada

  13. #163
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,683
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Melodic Pt.2 shits on that whole album
    Yes it does

    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 02-26-2013 at 12:07 PM.

  14. #164
    BBW SLAYER GRANDMASSIVE.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    WASHINGTON D.C. , VA CATS
    Posts
    1,915
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    I dont know where to start with this but I def enjoyed listening to it. So many dope beats, KP droppin jewels left & right. My fav tracks that come to mind are New Reality, Ein Sof, The Park, Devotion to the Saints , Peace God, Super God, The Elders Gave Us Aura, The Seer The Poet , Firestone, The Tower , How I Write, Listen To Me. Like I said so many really ill cuts on this, Kp should be proud of this project def worth the wait. Right now my vote is at superior, to early to call it classic however I can understand why so many say it is already. peace

  15. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Croatia
    Age
    38
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poison Flowerz! View Post
    so that is certainly RZA singing "after the sun shineeeeee" at 53 seconds on ENERGY WORK... Tracklist is honest
    hahahaah lolocaust,,,do you have pair of ears?))

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •