View Poll Results: Has Priest done it again?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic

30 44.12%
  • Superior

18 26.47%
  • Banger

15 22.06%
  • Average

4 5.88%
  • Mediocre

0 0%
  • Wack

1 1.47%
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Killah Priest - The Psychic World of Walter Reed (Official Thread)

everyone begging for a link needs to step up their googling game.

I Dont Walk I Get Carried kingwu's Avatar

DLing now

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    what have you heard from ghost or rae lyrically in the last 5 years to make you even think that?? ghost and rae on their best day cant fuck with KP on his worst in 2013

i really wish this shit was in stores though so i didnt have to wait

[edit] aww shit i found it! DLing now, definitely gonna buy still
    Ghost and Raekwon had better verses than priest on their respective track features. But I agree with everything else though. A non wu block related verse from ghost could give priest a run for his money though lol

Banned

Priest never has and never will be better than Ghost or Rae. today, however, he can probably bum-rush his way through Rae's lazy flow, but he'd hit a brick wall with Ghost. 12 Reasons to Die is going to be a monster and the two verses I heard for the Cilva project are beyond dope.

and did you not hear that Ghost made Pusha T cry when he heard his verse on Kanye's New God Flow??

Veteran Member

^

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    So y'all saying this ain't coming on amazon or cduniverse? SMH
    Yeah wtf is up with this, why wouldn't they put this up as MP3 download?

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLE RUCKUS View Post
    this shit is amazing
    It really is. There are only a few filler tracks out of the entire album, which is crazy given that the album is 41 songs.

Bumped Disc 1 so far, this is my reaction every time New Reality comes on...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brayden View Post
    It really is. There are only a few filler tracks out of the entire album, which is crazy given that the album is 41 songs.
    Yeah there were maybe 3 or 4 tracks that weren't on the level of the others but that's a tiny amount considering its 41 Fucking tracks I'd say 25-30 were mind blowing!

25-30 were mindblowing? Here we go again. How many of you are actual fans and how many of you are being paid in Groupons to gas this nigga. The album is great. There are about half a dozen certified classics, most of which are on disk one. There are as many, if not more filler tracks. Some are downright embarrassing. It's not a perfect album by any stretch of the imagination. Don't let these crazed niggas fool you. He crafted a very good album? Is it a classic? Not by any stretch of the imagination, which is what these crazed assholes are doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

so your snap judgments on 41 songs that just came out 2 days ago are more valid than people who enjoyed it more than you?

C'mon, not you too. Let's get real. Calling it a classic after two days is far worse than saying it's not a classic after two days, and you know this. Classics take time. Virtually none has elapsed. These people who are all voting classic ten minutes after they download the album are simply deluded or lying, because most of them didn't even have the time to listen to the whole thing and really digest it, and you are well aware of this. I don't need more than a couple listens to know that tracks like Super God, The Seer The Poet, and Nazareth are total garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

god damn, someone hook me up with a link!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    C'mon, not you too. Let's get real. Calling it a classic after two days is far worse than saying it's not a classic after two days, and you know this. Classics take time. Virtually none has elapsed. These people who are all voting classic ten minutes after they download the album are simply deluded or lying, because most of them didn't even have the time to listen to the whole thing and really digest it, and you are well aware of this. I don't need more than a couple listens to know that tracks like Super God, The Seer The Poet, and Nazareth are total garbage.
    Nazareth garbage?

I'm done. Lol hippies still trying to dictate what's good or not. Super god isn't trash at all, not the best, but not trash