once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ill Bill – The Grimy Awards (2013) LEAKED

Wasnt really feeling World Premier, defintely felt Let It Off was way better

the album is good but he should have put the original vinyl version of "When i die" produced by bill instead of the pete rock remix
    Last edited by mAlAkAz; 02-26-2013 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post

this primo beat is so classic

ill bill didnt know what to do with it other than suck preems dick

PREEEEEMMMOOOOOOO
    Holy fuck!!! Simply amazing

Quote Originally Posted by mAlAkAz View Post
    the album is good but he should have put the original vinyl version of "When i die" produced by bill instead of the pete rock remix
    Yeah, that remix is horrible!

the albums pretty dope.

the joint with lil fame is crazy.

large pro laced bill. and bill ripped those beats.

i cant even hate on the ode to preemo. been a while since i heard a track with the mc giving props to the producer/dj.

you can just tell bill loves this hip hop shit.
    so much so that he couldn't tell pete rock that his remix SUCKS.

and at this point, doesnt bill have one of the better discographys among these underground cats?
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

agree 100% beats are the highlights here what the fuck happened to bill's flow????
    Its been going downhill for a while now but finally sounds like someone's repeatedly punched him in the fucking nose

O.C & CORMEGA KILLED THAT MUGGS TRACK!!!!

Last solo he did people were mad at the heavy metal voice, now it's the flow lol

Quote Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
    bill fell off with this album...

he sounds white and nerdy on almost every track!!!!!!!!!!!!

bills flow used to be butter and now he sounds like he gets winded brushing his teeth.... dudes trying way too hard

album pretty much sucks but i like the large pro tracks the muggs joint and the psycho les track got a hot beat

LOL @ c-lance

his little minute made epic beats are TRASH

LOL @ underground rappers obsessed with heavy metal

metal heads dont like them either
    Agreed his worst album to date, was really looking forward to this album. But from the corny hooks to his boring lyrcis it just put me to sleep. NOTHING GRIMY ABOUT THIS ALBUM EXCEPT THE ALBUM COVER, UNCLE HOWIE LOOKS CRACKED THE FUCK UP. HE LOOKS LIKE HE WANTS TO SELL LIL BABY BILL FOR A FIX. SUPER CRACKHEAD

That chessy as fuck Premo kiss ass track had me wanting to hang myself...lol

Bill just seems to do his best work on NECRO prodution where he's nowhere to be found on this album.
    Last edited by V1LLAIN; 03-03-2013 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by V1LLAIN View Post
    Agreed his worst album to date, was really looking forward to this album. But from the corny hooks to his boring lyrcis it just put me to sleep. NOTHING GRIMY ABOUT THIS ALBUM EXCEPT THE ALBUM COVER, UNCLE HOWIE LOOKS CRACKED THE FUCK UP. HE LOOKS LIKE HE WANTS TO SELL LIL BABY BILL FOR A FIX. SUPER CRACKHEAD

That chessy as fuck Primo kiss ass track had me wanting to hang myself...lol

Bill just seems to do his best work on NECRO prodution where he's nowhere to be found on this album.
    I would rap over a couple of hobo's banging trash cans together as the beat before I would even speak to that Douchebag Necro.......Ill Bill will always have my respect for the simple fact that he grew up with dude and somehow resisted the urge to murder him in his sleep..... I know it must have been hard not to, Ill Bill's self control>>>>>> My self control

Amazon & itunes got a Deluxe Edition of the album with the bonus Acid Reflux (Stu Bangas Remix)

The Master of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    idk what fools are even talking about he has sounded top form on the last few of his releases because hes been living a healthier lifestyle i guess. he sounds alot like he did earlier in his career now then he did on stuff like hour of reprisal(society is brainwashed flow aside), black metal, street villains etc

Funny you say that, because I even went back to listen to his original releases with NP, and people on here are just nit picking as always.

Dude sound near on exactly the same haha

Dope Album

The album is dope.

Quit bitching.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

the tracklist looks good, and that world premier track is ill. ill bill has always been pretty sick.

the video for world premier stinks, hes all around the world and its still boring. skampoe has more energy.

Not the direction he should be taking.
    The Hour of Reprisal was better and that album wouldn't be half as special without "Society is Brainwashed," this album doesn't have such a banger.