once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joey Badass is the future of hip-hop

Quote Originally Posted by laolu View Post
    But Lil B killed his career before it even began.
    You people take Lil B way too seriously......Either that or your trolling, I cant tell the difference anymore lol

Didnt this dude supposedly "Kill" Joe Buddens career???........Funny thing is that Emo Douche is on a high rated reality show and his new record sold better then anything he released in a decade........Doesnt sound like Lil B did much damage IMO...... Lil B is an entertaining troll but, on the off chance your serious, I'll just remind you that the only person he ever battled is on a career high right now and Lil B cant even get a record in stores.......He aint killin shit

lil b doesnt have to sell records, hes winning life.

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
    lil b doesnt have to sell records, hes winning life.
    lol, fair enough....... He's also not having an impact on anybodies career when he disses them, Joe Budden is hip hop version of pin the tail on the donkey and his career IMPROVED after that kid dissed him lol Lil B has no power of persuasion he dissed the most hated man in hip hop and dude got more popular a year later FOH

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

Get that Lil B talk out of here faggots. This thread is about Joey Badass. Not a faggot ass rapper who wears pink bandanas and suck dick & guzzle cum.
    Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 03-03-2013 at 11:38 PM.

What's a Joey badass release I should check for? I was feeling his verse on 1 train but don't know much about him other than that and that sick preemo joint

Old Head, Young Shoulders laolu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
    Get that Lil B talk out of here faggots. This thread is about Joey Badass. Not a faggot ass rapper who wears pink bandanas and suck dick & guzzle cum.
    You sho' is angry, Task Force/Bitch Mob is deep.

Your Pops is Based.

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz1981 View Post
    What's a Joey badass release I should check for? I was feeling his verse on 1 train but don't know much about him other than that and that sick preemo joint
    You can download his 3 mixtapes (1999, Rejex & Peep the Apocalypse) here: His mixtapes are album quality. http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-sear...keyword:badass

That Pro Era (Peep The Apocalypse) is his crew's mixtape.
    Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 03-04-2013 at 10:37 AM.

LOL @ the thought of some washed up bum getting teary eyed and nostalgic listening to some mush mouth poser geek teen named joey badass

LOL @ the name joey badass

i can assure you that most ppl thinking joey badass is the future... have no future!!!!!!!!!!!

ima grown man.. i dont like listening to little kids try and tell me what lifes about get deep

killah priest sitting in a baby pool filled with piss is a billion times deeper than this geek will ever be but leave it to these bloggers and theyll tell you this bum got something to say

"hes so retro"

"i MISS this sound"

check it out..

if i wanna listen to some vintage 90s rap.. i listen to some vintage 90s rap...

i dont listen to teenage geeks with broke flows and marble mouths try and give me the feeling of 94 cuz he was sucking titty with shit in his pants in 94

thats really nice you think hes the future..

but the ones who decide if hes really the future are currently liking pics of someone elses food online wearing girl pants

KID SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
    LOL @ the thought of some washed up bum getting teary eyed and nostalgic listening to some mush mouth poser geek teen named joey badass

LOL @ the name joey badass

i can assure you that most ppl thinking joey badass is the future... have no future!!!!!!!!!!!

ima grown man.. i dont like listening to little kids try and tell me what lifes about get deep

killah priest sitting in a baby pool filled with piss is a billion times deeper than this geek will ever be but leave it to these bloggers and theyll tell you this bum got something to say

"hes so retro"

"i MISS this sound"

check it out..

if i wanna listen to some vintage 90s rap.. i listen to some vintage 90s rap...

i dont listen to teenage geeks with broke flows and marble mouths try and give me the feeling of 94 cuz he was sucking titty with shit in his pants in 94

thats really nice you think hes the future..

but the ones who decide if hes really the future are currently liking pics of someone elses food online wearing girl pants

KID SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You an idiot ! He sucks so much that OG's like Lord Finesse, Mf Doom, Madlib & Lewis Parker are endorsing him. He's all over radio stations in NY. You an ass wipe who's almost 40 and still works in a warehouse. The kid is ill & he is the future of Hip-hop; point blank. BTW Jay-Z wouldn't be all over his nuts if he wasn't dope.

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

haha, i always liked angry!, but if he was the first person on here to have heard of joey badass, he would be posting about how great he was and how nobody knows about real hip hop anymore because they don't know joey badass. but because he got beat to it, he's gonna say joey badass sucks

Well said my friend ! He better shut his stinky mouth. NY is so hyped about this kid and they even talking about Jay-Z passing the torch to him. Im not a Jay-Z fan but you have to respect this kid for having such an impact without even releasing an official album. If he's not the future then i dont know what to call this.

You an idiot ! He sucks so much that OG's like Lord Finesse, Mf Doom, Madlib & Lewis Parker are endorsing him. He's all over radio stations in NY. You an ass wipe who's almost 40 and still works in a warehouse. The kid is ill & he is the future of Hip-hop; point blank. BTW Jay-Z wouldn't be all over his nuts if he wasn't dope.
    Cite your sources.

Joey Bada$$ has rapped over beats by all the producers you have mentioned but none of them have not "endorsed" him. The only members of D.I.T.C. I have seen "endorse" Joey Bada$$ are Diamond D and DJ Premier (If you regard him as a member of D.I.T.C.).

This right here is pure skills: All you faggots hating on Joey are better off licking hairy balls or something.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rCVdjbqq2A

Well said my friend ! He better shut his stinky mouth.
    hahaha what a pussy