Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: US: Distribution of Wealth

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Armageddon has been in effect

Derp.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    It's a pathetic joke that you two faggots think you even belong in this discussion, and of course, all you did was come here and make yet another shitty photoshop. It's like saying the word nigger all the time. It's quickly losing it's luster you unoriginal heeb faggot.
    what, exactly, did you add to the discussion? I must have missed it.

Furthermore, I sometimes choose to use art to express my emotions, thoughts, and ideas.

If you do not appreciate it, I understand, but I really believe that if you opened your mind a little, you might just start to get it.

If not, such is the burden of the artist, and I will find a way to press on without your support, regardless of how much it hurts me.

And lastly,

Build
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

for the slow and uninformed
    it means

go get a late pass

What is being poor in America? Being poor in America is not having what you need in order to properly live a decent life in this country. If you have a home, a car, a phone, food, electricity, a job, heat, and if you're in good health, you're not poor. Why do people state that they're poor but they have what they need? People should be content with what they have now. It could be worst.

No artificial sleazy

What is being poor in America? Being poor in America is not having what you need in order to properly live a decent life in this country. If you have a home, a car, a phone, food, electricity, a job, heat, and if you're in good health, you're not poor. Why do people state that they're poor but they have what they need? People should be content with what they have now. It could be worst.
    Correct. I forget the actual percentage, but the majority of people who live in western industrialized nations who identify as poor, have their blinders on and fail to realize that clean water, electricity, plumbing, + government subsidized programs actually has propelled them light years ahead of the rest of the developing world.

You could be dealing with malaria, aids, genocides, and prison camps just to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
    Correct. I forget the actual percentage, but the majority of people who live in western industrialized nations who identify as poor, have their blinders on and fail to realize that clean water, electricity, plumbing, + government subsidized programs actually has propelled them light years ahead of the rest of the developing world.

You could be dealing with malaria, aids, genocides, and prison camps just to name a few.
    Exactly! Compared to the rest of the world, I'm a very rich man. People complain about not having a certain cell phone or a certain car. Just be thankful you have a phone and a car. If you don't have a car, there's public transportation, a bike, or your legs.

This is America.

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    It's a pathetic joke that you two faggots think you even belong in this discussion, and of course, all you did was come here and make yet another shitty photoshop. It's like saying the word nigger all the time. It's quickly losing it's luster you unoriginal heeb faggot.
    I'm like Petruchio and Brock is my Kate. I'll tame this juicy, unemployed, piggy even if it requires steeping my dick in bacon fat.

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

wrong thread

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Being poor is working all your days of the week just to pay bills.
    Being poor is not having a dollar you can spend because it will fuck up ya budget.
    Being poor is when you receive a bill due to some unforseen circumstance and now you gotta stop buying Cambells Chunky soup and resort to Top Ramen.
    BEING POOR IS THE INABILITY TO BUY GAS FOR YOUR PIECE OF SHIT CAR THAT HAS BALD TIRES.
    Being poor is living in a neighborhood in which every other poor person wants what you have even if its just some shitty pair of jeans or shoes.
    Being poor is getting an education at a shitty school with reject teachers.
    Being poor is having your electricity and gas shut off.
    Being poor is not having a bank account
    being poor is not having a cell phone
    being poor is waiting in line for free food.
    Being poor is always being hungry because the high salt content of the shitty poor foods you eat.
    Being poor is pissy streets and alcoholic neighbors.
    Being poor is watching the door of opportunities close.

*get off soapbox

i say that you can have a milllion dollars to spend and still be poor

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
    Being poor is working all your days of the week just to pay bills.
    Being poor is not having a dollar you can spend because it will fuck up ya budget.
    Being poor is when you receive a bill due to some unforseen circumstance and now you gotta stop buying Cambells Chunky soup and resort to Top Ramen.
    BEING POOR IS THE INABILITY TO BUY GAS FOR YOUR PIECE OF SHIT CAR THAT HAS BALD TIRES.
    Being poor is living in a neighborhood in which every other poor person wants what you have even if its just some shitty pair of jeans or shoes.
    Being poor is getting an education at a shitty school with reject teachers.
    Being poor is having your electricity and gas shut off.
    Being poor is not having a bank account
    being poor is not having a cell phone
    being poor is waiting in line for free food.
    Being poor is always being hungry because the high salt content of the shitty poor foods you eat.
    Being poor is pissy streets and alcoholic neighbors.
    Being poor is watching the door of opportunities close.

*get off soapbox
    indeed brother

THE REAL PCP

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    i say that you can have a milllion dollars to spend and still be poor

and this.

i don't know if i believe people really do think that the wealth should be distributed more equally like the video in OP suggests. i think those people just said that because they think it's the right thing to say. i don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

do you all believe that it's cool that 80% of the population shares 7% of the wealth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man