once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 89

Thread: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition After More Seizures

  1. #1

    Default Lil Wayne In Critical Condition After More Seizures


  2. #2

    Default

    Damn!

  3. #3

    Default

    Die you worthless sizzurp addict, DIE!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Die you worthless sizzurp addict, DIE!!!!
    I assume you're joking.

    They're saying that TMZ is trolling and that Wayne is ok.

  5. #5
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    LOL@Beautifulrock hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I said the same thing when i read about it at another website. His ugly ass won't be missed if he dies LOL.

  6. #6
    Veteran Member TheFunkyDrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AMSTERDAMN!
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I assume you're joking.

    They're saying that TMZ is trolling and that Wayne is ok.
    Why are you assuming he's joking? I don't wish death on a person, but at the same time there are so many kids starving and dying in Africa. But since this is Lil Wayne it's top news. I don't care if TMZ is trolling or not and I don't really care if he dies or lives. Why would you feel bad for a lowlife like Lil Wayne?

  7. #7
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    LOL@you calling Little Wayne a lowlife hahahahahahahahahahaha. It's bad enough he's ugly and then he got tattoos all over his body. He's retarded and i can't believe hot black actress Lauren London has a baby by him LOL.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
    Why are you assuming he's joking? I don't wish death on a person, but at the same time there are so many kids starving and dying in Africa. But since this is Lil Wayne it's top news. I don't care if TMZ is trolling or not and I don't really care if he dies or lives. Why would you feel bad for a lowlife like Lil Wayne?

    To be honest, I don't care. I don't wish death on anyone.

  9. #9

    Default

    So Lil Wayne isn't dead? He's just a lil wheezy...

  10. #10
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Ironman, you don't wish death on ignorant black men who don't like you and have bullied you? I wish death on them. Anybody that bothers me for no reason, i want them to die because i don't bother nobody.

  11. #11
    Poet Of The Streets
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bmore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,180
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Ironman, you don't wish death on ignorant black men who don't like you and have bullied you? I wish death on them. Anybody that bothers me for no reason, i want them to die because i don't bother nobody.
    Gentlemen, the single greatest post ever. And for the record Wayne makes terrible music in my eyes but I wish him nothing but the best and would hate hear ill news.

  12. #12

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
    Christ charles jones is a serial killer.
    I've been saying that for a while now.

  14. #14

    Default

    He survived and is now apparently planning a chain of pizza restaurants.


    I heard he's gonna call it Little Seizures.
    Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    My favorite uncle was gay and died of AIDS when I was 16.

    Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.

  15. #15
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    LOL@Slick saying the world is better off without Little Wayne hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree. The world needs to get rid of all the ugly southern rappers with tattoos all over them and gold teeth LOL.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •