once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: What Wu-Tang vinyl would you guys recommend?

Default What Wu-Tang vinyl would you guys recommend?

Hey guys, I've recently started collecting vinyl and I want to get more Wu-Tang stuff. Currently I have Enter the Wu-Tang, Ironman, and Selling My Soul on vinyl. I'm wondering what should be the next Wu-Tang albums I should cop on vinyl?

The reason I ask is because sometimes, certain albums are enhanced by listening to them on vinyl or it at least gives them a different and worthwhile sound compared to the CD/digital version. Are there any Wu-Tang solos like that on vinyl?

Also, do any of them have any cool posters included/neat gatefolds? I always like getting artwork with my music so if one of the albums (like say Supreme Clientele) comes with a nice poster, that might make me inclined to pick that one up next.

wu tang killacracker bees

cant believe nietzsche started to support buddism... wtf man.. u were cool till that point

smh

Liquid Swords is the best album from the solo's. You get a poster with the re-release edition from Get On Down Records. Best thing would be getting the original, but you pay a lot more for the original but it's well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
    Liquid Swords is the best album from the solo's. You get a poster with the re-release edition from Get On Down Records. Best thing would be getting the original, but you pay a lot more for the original but it's well worth it.
    Does the vinyl enhance the sound of Liquid Swords at all? (Add to the atmosphere maybe?)

Also, do you happen to have the Supreme Clientele vinyl?