once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: parenting done right

Banned

I don't know about that, but this one is funny

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Lol

Discipline and violence are 2 different things...

Imagine how many time out , talked to and grounded kids have shot up schools lmao

I want someone to dispute that lmao

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Please show proof that the kids that shot up schools had parents that communicated with them. When kids feel isolated, helpless and alone they do very stupid stuff such as shooting the bully and his friends or shooting whomever gets in the line of site. They join gangs to feel as if they are a part of something.

NO COMMUNICATION = NO ABILITY TO HANDLE DEFEAT, HUMILATION, ETC...
    Last edited by MASTER PAI MEI; 04-02-2013 at 03:18 PM.

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

i blame teh zionists.

I'm prety sure A majority of American parents put their kids on timeouts, or do the talk thing because they are scared to death of their kids lololl...the system has bullied a lotta parents in this country into being their children's pawns, that's why these kids can Twerk,cuss back and generally disrespect an elder because parents are scared to death of them...911 is their ally....go ahead and dispute me
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 04-02-2013 at 04:10 PM.

Do u know why u hardly ever see african kids in the news for atriocities in this country? Lololl thats because they are given boundaries...the talk is a simple..domt cross this line or that line and when its crossed, they are disciplined accordingly...they understand the authority of a parent and respect and end up leadimg great lives in society because there are boundaries they wont cross because of high moral values....but sure...time out works lololll
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 04-02-2013 at 04:11 PM.

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

i showed the video to an ex of mine, (she is west indian)

She says nothing wrong with twerking, even at that young an age, she said, 'well dont you remember coming with me to my brothers wedding, my neices where dancing to reggae wining and everything, they was 8/10/11 at that time..'

i actually felt sick at that point.. and closed the conversation ;/

some people are fuckt up, especially females over this, the guy beat her way to hard. yes. he shouldnt have beat her at all..

but if this has happened before with his daughter, and he has tried to get her to be decent, but she doesnt. how much can you take?

back to my ex.. im glad she hasnt got a daughter..

why would mothers want to raise girls like that

We in an age where manyblack fathers arent even in the household amd this guy is the bad guy for doing his fatherly duties right? Lmao the pretenciousness cracks me up every damn day...dont forgwt this...i live in this country too...no one can sugarcoat the truth to me lolol

Sanarcho..exactly...twerking is suggesyive...u put that online and it can stick with u for the rest of your life...jobs etc....thats a dad clearly doing daddy duties...nothing more..nothing less..only him can understand what his kids need...not some garbo from so called experts who go home to worship their kids

Quote Originally Posted by sanarcho View Post

=
    now look at the ages of the girls in that video, imagine them doing it, imagine how many pedophiles,scum and predators who could probably trace ips watched that and the sick fucks were aroused by what they saw, imagine that father waking up one day and these girls have been abducted, raped or molested for their online actitivities, imagine how many times he probably warned them about alot of stuff and they took him for a joker..

the people who clearly dont understand this probably dont understand that raising little girls is not a walk in the ball park, its especially more dangerous today...because the most dangerous playground in the world is the internet

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

he put more attention on his daughter by >BEATING< her, then showing it to

the world - the public beating must be messing her self esteem even more.

it's a bad move

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post

But noooo...disciplining kids traumatizes them to some lolllll....

you don't have to BEAT your child to discipline them

Quote Originally Posted by LIL B, DRAKE View Post

lmno

Quote Originally Posted by 8 View Post
    LMFAO entertaining video although the guy is obviously wrong. I'm with Nose on this one. Real parents don't need that kind of methods. Violence is ALWAYS a sign of helplessness.

word

Discipline and violence are 2 different things...
    discipline and beatings are 2 different things

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
    Please show proof that the kids that shot up schools had parents that communicated with them. When kids feel isolated, helpless and alone they do very stupid stuff such as shooting the bully and his friends or shooting whomever gets in the line of site. They join gangs to feel as if they are a part of something.

NO COMMUNICATION = NO ABILITY TO HANDLE DEFEAT, HUMILATION, ETC...

word

I'm prety sure A majority of American parents put their kids on timeouts, or do the talk thing because they are scared to death of their kids lololl...the system has bullied a lotta parents in this country into being their children's pawns, that's why these kids can Twerk,cuss back and generally disrespect an elder because parents are scared to death of them...911 is their ally....go ahead and dispute me
    a smart, loving parent doesn't even have to punish their children

Do u know why u hardly ever see african kids in the news for atriocities in this country? Lololl thats because they are given boundaries...the talk is a simple..domt cross this line or that line and when its crossed, they are disciplined accordingly...they understand the authority of a parent and respect and end up leadimg great lives in society because there are boundaries they wont cross because of high moral values....but sure...time out works lololll

Africa is a huge place with a lot of stuff going on - let's not even open up that discussion

Quote Originally Posted by sanarcho View Post
    i showed the video to an ex of mine, (she is west indian)

She says nothing wrong with twerking, even at that young an age, she said, 'well dont you remember coming with me to my brothers wedding, my neices where dancing to reggae wining and everything, they was 8/10/11 at that time..'

some people are fuckt up, especially females over this, the guy beat her way to hard. yes. he shouldnt have beat her at all..

but if this has happened before with his daughter, and he has tried to get her to be decent, but she doesnt. how much can you take?

back to my ex.. im glad she hasnt got a daughter..

why would mothers want to raise girls like that

in the Caribbean, they cut early - sex is not looked down on out there like it is out here - there isn't allot of pent up sexual frustration out there and they are less likely to shoot up schools -

but hold up..how do we know he put up the video when he clearly wasnt the one recording? lol

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -