once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: im tryna quit sniffin' male butts..

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Smokers Who Quit Before Age 40 Could Live As Long As Non-Smokers, Study Finds
    Posted: 01/26/2013 10:37 am EST

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2552122.html
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    Smokers Who Quit Before Age 40 Could Live As Long As Non-Smokers, Study Finds
    Posted: 01/26/2013 10:37 am EST

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2552122.html
    Or you could be like the girl I used to work with who is a heavy smoker in her mid 30's and just had her first kid shortly before finding out she has advanced lung cancer and was given 1 to 3 years to live.

I'm sure she'd tell you it's totally worth the risk.

THE LORD noel411 HAS A NEW ALBUM OUT!!! Czech it out here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...80#post2575080

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    speaking from my own personal viewpoint, this is not why i smoke.

its basically because its enjoyable to smoke. so you weigh up the health benefits of not smoking against the enjoyability of breathing poisonous smoke into your lung and think fuck it.
    Bwahahahaahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    lolz I'm lovin' the big reaction to my comments here. You shouldn't take them that seriously. I "hate" smokers, sure, but I'm not that fucken strict on it. I had a girl over here just a couple of weeks back for good times, and she was a heavy smoker and kept on going outside for cigarettes, and I joined her and even rolled a couple of my own from the tobacco I use for spin. How's that for hypocritical? I just really have trouble accepting it with how ridiculously expensive it is these days, and people still paying that much to ruin their health and fitness and smell horrible.

Plus I get really fucken annoyed with the woman who lives in the apartment below me sending that filthy fucking smell up to my apartment all the time. And the old guy in one of the other apartments who is a heavy smoker and must have lung cancer because every night he coughs his fucking lungs up and sounds like he's gonna die. It actually wakes me up sometimes.

The reason I just straight out reacted how I did initially in this thread is cos dude said in the title he's trying to quit, and I think people who want to quit and don't are really fucking weak.

And Sanarcho, we've been through this wishing death upon people shit before. I'm just joking, dude. It's called exaggeration for the sake of emphasis. I always say people deserve to die, and I wish they'd die, and shit like that. Don't take it so literally.

Don't take all that shit about everything giving you cancer so seriously either. Living gives you cancer. The best thing is to just not worry about it.

Oh yeah, and the quote. lolz, I don't give a shit if musicians I listen to and shit like that, smoke. I'd probably prefer they didn't, but I don't actually look up to those people or anything, so it's no big deal. I just appreciate what they do/did.

Fuck I wish I could just say all that pointless shit in a more concise manner. What a fucking waste of print.
    Yeah sure, your comments just made you seem like one of those over sensitive faggots who's always complaining about what other people do. Complaining about passive smoking is completely legitimate - i just find that cunts who whine on about smoking generally want to tell other people what to do in other areas of their lives also.

And ripping bongs of spun weed (although essential for us antipodeans with any sense) is pretty rough on your lungs, maybe not comparable to smoking a few rettes a day, but still pretty bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    its basically because its enjoyable to smoke. so you weigh up the health benefits of not smoking against the enjoyability of breathing poisonous smoke into your lung and think fuck it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
    i just find that cunts who whine on about smoking generally want to tell other people what to do in other areas of their lives also.
    Truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Chi-Town Collizion View Post
    My music should probably have a surgeon's general warning on it.

I also have noodle arms and beady little eyes.
    lol are you seriously editing my posts?i didnt write that^ LOL n my eyes are pretty damn big
    n smoking cigs is one of tha worst habits n if u dont smoke dont start
    but me i love me some ports or parliaments fuck it gotta die someday

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chi-Town Collizion View Post
    but me i love me some ports or parliaments fuck it gotta die someday

true - so why not smoke crack ?

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Yeah, while your at it why not shoot heroin and shove a bunch of cucumbers up ya ass?

YOLO

Pick a fight with a police officer

YOLO

Start a fire in your room

YOLO

Quote Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
    Yeah sure, your comments just made you seem like one of those over sensitive faggots who's always complaining about what other people do. Complaining about passive smoking is completely legitimate - i just find that cunts who whine on about smoking generally want to tell other people what to do in other areas of their lives also.
    Nah homie I'm not that particular brand of faggot. I don't tell motherfuckers what to do. When I had that girl over that I mentioned, I didn't once admonish her for smoking or suggest she should quit or even indicate that it bothered me at all. And not just because I didn't want to ruin the vibe. It's just not how The God rolls.

If I'm talking to somebody and I start forming a sentence that begins "you should...", I'll check myself and think of another way of putting it, like "it would be good if...", because I don't believe in one person deciding what would be best for another grown person. Obviously that's not applicable in all contexts of conversation, but I'm sure you get where I'm coming from.

THE LORD noel411 HAS A NEW ALBUM OUT!!! Czech it out here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...80#post2575080

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

don't smoke them shits around me you inconsiderate bastards

the cig packs should reads

Smoking Kills ....and not just the Smoker

No artificial sleazy

So does the smog in LA & Beijing

LA is the worst

it's like inhaling pure soot

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Nah homie I'm not that particular brand of faggot. I don't tell motherfuckers what to do. When I had that girl over that I mentioned, I didn't once admonish her for smoking or suggest she should quit or even indicate that it bothered me at all. And not just because I didn't want to ruin the vibe. It's just not how The God rolls.

If I'm talking to somebody and I start forming a sentence that begins "you should...", I'll check myself and think of another way of putting it, like "it would be good if...", because I don't believe in one person deciding what would be best for another grown person. Obviously that's not applicable in all contexts of conversation, but I'm sure you get where I'm coming from.
    Ay bruh, do you, i was just saying i'm smoking if i'm stoned and drinking etc. and don't give a fuck what some up tight fucker has to say about it. I get where you're coming from completely.