once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Hannibal Lecter movies should be watched?

I've never read The Silence of the Lambs book, but they've reversed the storyline compared to the movie in Season 2. Will Graham is in prison and Hannibal goes to him for advice.

This weeks episode was pretty gruesome, showing Hannibal cutting through body parts on a Jigsaw machine.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I was a little disappointed with Manhunter, now that I saw it. The atmosphere and mood were on target and the music was real good, though it just seemed a little tedious and slow to get going. The tall serial killer dude was definitely creepy and a good fit, but I didn't think that the guy playing Hannibal was that interesting in his role. The main character CSI dude was intriguing and Dennis Farina is an OG, I would have just liked to see the movie expanded upon more.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

By the way, when the tall dude was watching and thought that the blind woman's co worker was giving her a kiss, but he was only brushing something off her face, what was it? lol A flower blossom? I couldn't tell what he said.

Hannibal is severely underated
    42E4GQ9rC90">42E4GQ9rC90" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

^^^^^BREAKING IN 2017