Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: New Wu-Tang album "A Better Tomorrow" dropping in July

FRESH FISH

How the heck can Ghost work with the rest of his crew on the Clan's upcoming album when he will be touring the next month and a half promoting his own material?

I agree the live band adds nothing to the show, and then music sounds worst with the live band, I bet they only do it so they can be seen as a legit band to the festival viewers...

and why is Ghostface the only Can member that dresses properly these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I agree the live band adds nothing to the show, and then music sounds worst with the live band, I bet they only do it so they can be seen as a legit band to the festival viewers...

and why is Ghostface the only Can member that dresses properly these days?
    What do you mean by properly?

Quote Originally Posted by KJR View Post
    What do you mean by properly?
    this was supposed to be posted on other thread...

with properly I mean with style, all other members look havent got style nowdays, apart from maybe Cappadonna, they used to be really sharp dressers...

Who cares about flashy dressing when you're listening to the artist for what they're saying? It's good to have a good dress sense, but at the end of the day it's really irrelevant to the music. Video killed the radio star.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by WallyG View Post
    How the heck can Ghost work with the rest of his crew on the Clan's upcoming album when he will be touring the next month and a half promoting his own material?

same way rappers have been doing shit for years now.

email verses.

don't act like all the clan has all been together at the same time in the lab for the past couple albums anyways .
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.