Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big K.R.I.T. "King Remembered In Time" Stream & Download Link

Haven't really gotten into KRIT before, but I'm definitely feeling this so far..

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

I been saying this sine i first heard KRIT Wuz Here back in '10 but i think he is the best new artist to come out in the last few years. His productions are impecable and he has produced every track on all 5 of his albums (bar one on his newest produced by 9th Wonder) and there is bearly one wack beat there, thats some achievment.

KRIT Wuz Here def has his best tracks, and tracks like the following got me hooked:

Return Of 4Eva is another classic, mightened have the same caliber of tracks but is prob more consistant. Actually bumping it now i think it might be his best release

^Def his deepest shit

4Eva And A Day was a bit dissapointing compared to those, but it does have this fuckin banger and a few other dope tracks

His official debut was a bit of a dissapointment as well, it was pretty dope but compared to his first two free albums it felt a bit of a let down. Def still worth picking up though.

Old Head, Young Shoulders laolu's Avatar

^Nice picks, surprised you pick Highs & Lows, wouldnt be one of my favourites.

I do forget how dope that Country Shit remix is, KRIT fucking destroys Luda, i love when he comes in, he has yet to upstaged by anyone on his own shit.

Old Head, Young Shoulders laolu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    ^Nice picks, surprised you pick Highs & Lows, wouldnt be one of my favourites.
    It is one of my favourite K.R.I.T. songs.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Well you really need to listen to the two albums i mentioned.

Definitley check out "KRIT Wuz Here", it has lots of introspective songs like the ones i mentioned.
    Thanks i'll check it out

I been saying this sine i first heard KRIT Wuz Here back in '10 but i think he is the best new artist to come out in the last few years. His productions are impecable and he has produced every track on all 5 of his albums (bar one on his newest produced by 9th Wonder) and there is bearly one wack beat there, thats some achievment.

KRIT Wuz Here def has his best tracks, and tracks like the following got me hooked:

Return Of 4Eva is another classic, mightened have the same caliber of tracks but is prob more consistant. Actually bumping it now i think it might be his best release

^Def his deepest shit

4Eva And A Day was a bit dissapointing compared to those, but it does have this fuckin banger and a few other dope tracks

His official debut was a bit of a dissapointment as well, it was pretty dope but compared to his first two free albums it felt a bit of a let down. Def still worth picking up though.
    I appreciate you posting tracks

Quote Originally Posted by laolu View Post

Thank you sir!

Yeah I need to check out some of KRITs early stuff too. I liked this project and LFTU though.

All of his releases are dope. I'm still partial to his 4Eva And A Day mixtape the most (it doesn't have as high a high point as Returnof4eva, but from a beginning to end listen it's better and comes together better overall), but his newest mixtape is pretty close to 4Eva And A Day's quality the more I play it. His weakest release is his official album, and even that is a strong **** album, so that says a lot.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud