Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prodigy Got A G-unit Tattoo!

Default Prodigy Got A G-unit Tattoo!

Hahaha I Just Seen Him Showin It Off On Rap City I Just Kinda Thought That Was Funny.

Default Re: Prodigy Got A G-unit Tattoo!

What a fuckin loser!
    Last edited by bertrum mcneil; 12-05-2011 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Delete

it IS funny....
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

You watch Rap City? (lol)

Naaa I Was Passin By I Seen Him So I Checked It Out To See What He Had To Say. I Do Usually Keep The T.v. On By The 50's Because Comedy Central But I Dont Even Know Why I Feel The Need To Defend Myself On This Topic.

Veteran Member

rap city on thursdays is dope...
    they play all old school (aka dope) videos.

MOBB DEEP's next album title(g unit debut) EAGER SONS

fuck that... what a bitch

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Veteran Member

those guys (mobb deep) are gonna be sorry one day.

prodigy walkin around showing his gunit tatoo, driving his porsche == i guessed he made it

word up ! that´s the most bitchiest move i ever heard of (if its true and a permanent tattoo)
    i saw it comin with mobb deep. the video with 50 was kinda fucked up , now that... haha
    shame on a nigga... one more reason why i laugh and look down and spit on them black folks.. hahaha soooooooo gay

funny to see how former strong east coast soldiers sell out to the west to get a piece of the pie.. haha dre fuckin them all up

Prodigy's cool because he's down with the most popular rap group right now, see he even proved it, this guy is really hard now, better show some respect, Mobb Deep is gonna blow up now! So fuck all the haters! yeah!! Show some love or get trampeled on!

g-g-g-g-g-uNOT

Veteran Member
    Back n Forth Queens and Brooklyn (Brownsville), New York

Quote Originally Posted by Marc051
    Prodigy's cool because he's down with the most popular rap group right now, see he even proved it, this guy is really hard now, better show some respect, Mobb Deep is gonna blow up now! So fuck all the haters! yeah!! Show some love or get trampeled on!
    I HEAR THAT DUNNY. but see theres bitches all over the internet that WATCH niggas liek they some females, i dont even hear this shit in NY i dont fuc about anywer else ...in now-why nobody like ohhhh p n hav sold out this that blasay blasay, niggas is happy word is bond even cats in queensbridge and AQ who never had love for g-unit or fucin prodigy for that matter are liek YEH niggas is on doing thier thing and thats love.. tat looks good on P money just needs to watch his mouth every now nthen and not throw dirt on niggas who you grew up with, 2006 hav n p gonna hit niggas in the head word is bond. and noyd, IM3 on g-unit is what i and alot of niggas are looking forward to....GREAT CHESS MOVES. get yours niggas. peace Justice.

So what's the black man's true religion, who should we follow?
    Use your own intuition, you are tommorrow - Nasir bin Olu Dara

Veteran Member

Yea yesterday on Rap City, Fifty was hosting and he brought out Prodigy. 50 couldnt stop bragging about how good Mobb Deep next album titled Blood Money is gonna be great. He said that he would put it up against any of his material ever and he said he claimed to be their biggest fan. People can hate all they want, but as an artist I'm sure that label support is the best thing for Mobb Deep right now to prosper. Sure he's said some dumb shit, but look past that and listen to their material. Hopefully its as good as they hype it up to be. We will see. I liked their appearances on the Get Rich or Die Tryin soundtrack. I wasnt dissapointed.

[QUOTE=G.O.D.PT3]I HEAR THAT DUNNY. but see theres bitches all over the internet that WATCH niggas liek they some females, i dont even hear this shit in NY i dont fuc about anywer else ...in now-why nobody like ohhhh p n hav sold out this that blasay blasay, niggas is happy word is bond even cats in queensbridge and AQ who never had love for g-unit or fucin prodigy for that matter are liek YEH niggas is on doing thier thing and thats love.. tat looks good on P money just needs to watch his mouth every now nthen and not throw dirt on niggas who you grew up with, 2006 hav n p gonna hit niggas in the head word is bond. and noyd, IM3 on g-unit is what i and alot of niggas are looking forward to....GREAT CHESS MOVES. get yours niggas. peace Justice.[/QUOTE

Yes, these guys are taking their music to another level and will give fake mc's a run for their money, that's for sure, they will triumph, no doubt