once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48

Thread: Who on wtc bought gold/silver?

  1. #16
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    gold, food, seeds, guns - none of that shit will save you -

    i promise you

  2. #17
    Disciple of Sideshow BOB soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Behind you; if not your moms' house.
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,421
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    food will help along with water, to prolong your physical existence on this planet.


    but im open to suggestions

  3. #18
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sanarcho View Post
    to prolong your physical existence on this planet.

    that's the answer right there

    YOU prolonging YOUR Physical existence on THIS planet

  4. #19
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    lmao @ humans thinking they got the answers to survive this shit

    the ultimate preparation needed will not involve anything you can hold in your hands and mouth

  5. #20

    Default

    gold and silver also have alot of industrial and commercial applications

  6. #21
    Disciple of Sideshow BOB soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Behind you; if not your moms' house.
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,421
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    that's the answer right there

    YOU prolonging YOUR Physical existence on THIS planet

    I'm well aware of the non physical / quantum side..


    'prolonging my observation of what im experiencing on this planet.'

    we are all connected, as ive stated many times.. teh micro is the same as teh macro..


    but if your saying you dont need to be here.,. show us the way..

  7. #22
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHETTO GOD View Post
    gold and silver also have alot of industrial and commercial applications



    smh

  8. #23
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sanarcho View Post
    .,. show us the way..

    there is no way - and there is no showing - in this situation, you cannot show people what they have not experienced - the experience is what wipes the eye film away -

    Jesus couldn't show no one

    neither could Malcolm X

    and they both got killed for trying -

    most will just get flushed out like unfertilized ovum in a menstrual - it's natural - and nothing can prevent that -

  9. #24
    Disciple of Sideshow BOB soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Behind you; if not your moms' house.
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,421
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GHETTO GOD View Post
    gold and silver also have alot of industrial and commercial applications
    yes, but who will control those commercial applications?

    will it be in the hands of people, or the ones who have power at teh moment?

  10. #25
    Disciple of Sideshow BOB soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Behind you; if not your moms' house.
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,421
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    there is no way - and there is no showing - in this situation, you cannot show people what they have not experienced - the experience is what wipes the eye film away -

    Jesus couldn't show no one

    neither could Malcolm X

    and they both got killed for trying -

    most will just get flushed out like unfertilized ovum in a menstrual - it's natural - and nothing can prevent that -

    I agree with this,

    but who is to say who has experienced it, and who can speak on someone else behalf to say they haven't?

  11. #26
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    the 2 worlds will be side by side -

    there is a new world order coming

    but the way that it's been painted has took many off their deen - redirected them causing them to expect a hollywood ending -

    it's all choice at this point - heaven and hell is right here and always been - it's all choice

  12. #27
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sanarcho View Post
    I agree with this,

    but who is to say who has experienced it, and who can speak on someone else behalf to say they haven't?

    too many people want to appear to be the ones who have it all together - and this is a big part of the problem - and it's the attitude we want to dissipate - this will show growth - the people are too vain - they want to appear as angels,gods,supermen,tough untouchable thugs. this attitude will bow down to it's knees or be wiped out, or it will simply just be put in it's place

  13. #28
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sanarcho View Post
    I agree with this,

    but who is to say who has experienced it, and who can speak on someone else behalf to say they haven't?

    it's often easy for an adult to recognize when a child is lying




    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 04-15-2013 at 03:38 PM.

  14. #29
    Disciple of Sideshow BOB soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Behind you; if not your moms' house.
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,421
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    too many people want to appear to be the ones who have it all together - and this is a big part of the problem - and it's the attitude we want to dissipate - this will show growth - the people are too vain - they want to appear as angels,gods,supermen,tough untouchable thugs. this attitude will bow down to it's knees or be wiped out, or it will simply just be put in it's place
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    it's often easy for an adult to recognize when a child is lying
    surly you can see the irony??

    kinda like this??

  15. #30
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    there is no face to put to this - and no one man to blame - this is another part of the problem

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •