Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do faggots on the hip hop forum circuit still...

Default Do faggots on the hip hop forum circuit still...

say that Guru was an ordinary MC and that Premo's beats were wasted on him?

I remember when faggots used to say that on here. I think always young faggots who thought those faggots who call themselves MC's these days are actually remarkable and outstanding rappers.

Or is it universally agreed that he is top 5 dead or alive now that he is dead?

THE LORD noel411 HAS A NEW ALBUM OUT!!! Czech it out here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...80#post2575080

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

I dont like the "top 5 dead or alive" bullshit, lets just say he was one of the best to ever do it but yeah I remember the majority of people on here say he was average then.

I don't think Guru was an average MC; in fact I think he was one of the ones to take the issues of the Ghetto and spin them in a meaningful accessible way.

RIP Guru.

Did people actually say that? Show me.

Guru is definitely a great rapper. Step In The Arena, Daily Operation, Hard To Earn, Moment Of Truth. 4 classics in a row and I should also mention the first Jazzmatazz. People were hating on Jazzmatazz-series too, because Premier wasn't the one responsible for the entire production. RIP Guru.

Wu Vatican

i dont agree with top 5. but a legend for sure. and no premo beats were wasted on him.

i have heard faggots say that though.

but thats like the kids these days thinking meek mills, j cole, drake and wale are really hot. they are just massively below par wanna be carbon copies of actual dope rappers. they bring nothing new to the table except wackness and bitch-made-ness.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

I noticed when bored white hiphop fans run out of things to discuss; its then that they start coming up with these ideas that Guru, Pac, Rakim, etc "were average".

Veteran Member

hHHAHA

Pac and Rakim are definitely not average. Pac was a poet, Rakim a lyricist. They raised the bar. Guru -snoozefest.

Guru was a great MC. I feel he often gets overlooked because of his monotone style; just because someone is monotone doesn't make them whack.

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    hHHAHA
    Guru -snoozefest.

"Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Guru is one of the Goats yo fuck whoever think otherwise.
    N.I.

Poet Of The Streets

When I joined this forum plenty of people were sayin Guru was average at best. That had me fucked up. Then Guru passed and out came the dick-riding. How can you NOT fuck with Guru. He's a legend in his own right.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
    Guru was a great MC. I feel he often gets overlooked because of his monotone style; just because someone is monotone doesn't make them whack.
    It's such a homo thing to do to even criticise a rapper for being "monotone". Who gives a fucken fuck? It was just one of those mindless sheep arguments faggots regurgitated whenever they wanted to criticise the god. The best argument I ever saw against it was somebody mentioning Rakim's name. That pretty much ends that whole argument.

I was listening to 'Step in the Arena' for the first time in ages recently. What a treat. It's always been one of my fave hip hop albums but I hadn't heard it in so long. There were very few MC's on that level in 1991.

THE LORD noel411 HAS A NEW ALBUM OUT!!! Czech it out here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...80#post2575080

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

Banned

Guru gets overlooked cuz of his content matter. people praise Biggie for talking about the same shit (crack and violence), but that's way more fun to listen to than Guru's preaching. not saying I agree, but that's the mentality

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    Guru gets overlooked cuz of his content matter. people praise Biggie for talking about the same shit (crack and violence), but that's way more fun to listen to than Guru's preaching. not saying I agree, but that's the mentality
    Step In The Arena is my favorite Gang Starr album, but

Guru's subject matter IS overlooked.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    hHHAHA

Pac and Rakim are definitely not average. Pac was a poet, Rakim a lyricist. They raised the bar. Guru -snoozefest.
    Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post

yall can get pelted on the forehead with hot puma penis now