once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 59 of 59

Thread: Who is the most unique rapper ever?

  1. #46
    Disciple of Sideshow BOB soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Behind you; if not your moms' house.
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,439
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    lol

    i must be faggot too then

  2. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Myalansky from wu syndicate had a pretty unorthodox signature flow..no one really brought it like him back when

    How can people forget lord have mercy, lochness from heltAh skeltah,Sadat x,islord and 60 sec assasin
    oh yeah 60sec..good call. islord is pants imo




  3. #48
    Master Ninja KJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Because he's a faggot.
    You need to diversify your insults bruh.

  4. #49
    Veteran Member GhettoGnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    norway
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,701
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Too Poetic
    Kool Keith
    ODB
    Homeboy Sandman


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

  5. #50
    Master Ninja KJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    ^G to the R to the Y-M REAPER!! Surprised no one had picked him yet.

  6. #51
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,672
    Rep Power
    229

    Default

    Bizzy Bone
    Rappin 4tay

    THE REAL PCP

  7. #52
    Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    yes, I has it
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,723
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    how is ODB the most unique ... he was too similiar to Biz Markie

    DoseOne, now that's unique.
    bring back begongo!!

  8. #53
    Master Ninja KJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    ^Yeah Dose One is def unique. Also don't think anyone's mentioned Too$hort. He should definitely be mentioned I think.

  9. #54
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,771
    Rep Power
    108

    Default

    This new kid schoolboy q has a pretty unique flow
    Throw in roc marciank
    O
    42E4GQ9rC90">42E4GQ9rC90" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

    https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

    ^^^^^BREAKING IN 2017

  10. #55
    Veteran Member TheFunkyDrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AMSTERDAMN!
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    J Dilla

  11. #56
    Master Ninja KJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    This new kid schoolboy q has a pretty unique flow
    Throw in roc marciank
    O
    Yeah, Schoolboy Q is interesting that's for sure.

  12. #57

    Default

    Odb
    A wise man told me don't argue with fools
    cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
    - Jay-Z

  13. #58
    Veteran Member GhettoGnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    norway
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,701
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
    how is ODB the most unique ... he was too similiar to Biz Markie
    Depends on how much you take into conclusion really, but I see your point..


    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    This new kid schoolboy q has a pretty unique flow
    Q is def worth a mention.


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

  14. #59
    BBW SLAYER GRANDMASSIVE.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    WASHINGTON D.C. , VA CATS
    Posts
    1,915
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Roc Marc for sure, his style iis in a league of his own. Those Do or Die niggaz come to mind too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •