Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: True Master - "Persian Legacy" (presented by DYP tha Goldynchild)

  1. #16
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,184
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DYPthaGoldynchild View Post
    thanks bruh
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  2. #17
    Killer Bob claaa7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    THE BLACK LODGE
    Posts
    13,820
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    much props for putting together this ill mix, i think it's a great idea to focus on True Master as an emcee for once. i'm always suprised when i've heard True Master drop a verse on a record because he's really fucking dope with the rhymes, a nice flow, mic presence and a ill voice... nice work on this DYP, thanks!



    daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

    r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

  3. #18
    Tactical Expert DYPthaGoldynchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    http://illegitrecordz.blogspot.com
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    much props for putting together this ill mix, i think it's a great idea to focus on True Master as an emcee for once. i'm always suprised when i've heard True Master drop a verse on a record because he's really fucking dope with the rhymes, a nice flow, mic presence and a ill voice... nice work on this DYP, thanks!

    Thanks for the feedback Claaa7.

    It means a lot coming from you because I know you got good taste!
    I hope more people give this a spin...I can't imagine many true Wu-heads that wouldn't like it...It's got that '98 type feel.

    And oh, if you're not already, definitely check out claaa7's blog at http://claaa7.blogspot.com/
    He always got some ill music over there.
    @DYPgoldynchild on Twitter

    http://illegitrecordz.blogspot.com
    >>> OUT NOW: TRUE MASTER "Persian Legacy" Mixtape
    SPANISH JOSE "ZeMental Vol. 3 [DYP Edition]"
    >>> RE-UP: SPANISH JOSE "ZeMental Vol. 2"
    60 SECOND ASSASSIN "The Retrospective"

  4. #19
    Killer Bob claaa7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    THE BLACK LODGE
    Posts
    13,820
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    DYP: thanks for your postivie words, and i'm glad you're feeling the blog.

    is it ok if i post this at the Lost Tapes, of course with a link to your site and explaining in depth where it came from? let me know ASAP



    daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

    r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

  5. #20
    nada ignorante hotnikks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,775
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    good look downloading it now.
    N.I.


  6. #21
    nada ignorante hotnikks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,775
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DYPthaGoldynchild View Post
    Been BUMPIN' this today...

    True WU heads definitely shouldn't SLEEP on this!

    this is Ill man, much appreciated.
    N.I.


  7. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DYPthaGoldynchild View Post

    Also, I literally have hundreds of mixtapes in the stash of nearly anybody you can think of in the Wu-Universe, so if there's an artist you guys would like to hear next I'm open to suggestions.

    1
    -DYP-
    Hell Razah

  8. #23

    Default

    Wow...good looks, this is dope.

  9. #24

    Default

    Streetlife mixtape!

  10. #25
    Tactical Expert DYPthaGoldynchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    http://illegitrecordz.blogspot.com
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    DYP: thanks for your postivie words, and i'm glad you're feeling the blog.

    is it ok if i post this at the Lost Tapes, of course with a link to your site and explaining in depth where it came from? let me know ASAP

    PEACE CLAAA7 -

    Much love for the write-up and feature over at The Lost Tapes, it's an honor!
    Going forward, feel free to post any of my mixtapes that you feel your audience would dig, I would appreciate that.
    I'm gonna start dropping official/non-official joints left and right soon, so keep a look out!
    @DYPgoldynchild on Twitter

    http://illegitrecordz.blogspot.com
    >>> OUT NOW: TRUE MASTER "Persian Legacy" Mixtape
    SPANISH JOSE "ZeMental Vol. 3 [DYP Edition]"
    >>> RE-UP: SPANISH JOSE "ZeMental Vol. 2"
    60 SECOND ASSASSIN "The Retrospective"

  11. #26
    Tactical Expert DYPthaGoldynchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    http://illegitrecordz.blogspot.com
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    Hell Razah
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel Gibstein View Post
    Streetlife mixtape!

    Thanks for the suggestions, I'mma dig through the vault and see what I got for those two...

    I know I got a ton of Hell Razah material, but he's got so many mixtapes out I would need to see what would be worth putting out...

    I got 2 Streetlife Mixtapes I put together...One called "Grid Iron Rap" consisting of older tracks and one with newer songs.


    I was actually thinking of dropping a 2007 Killah Priest mixtape or a "Smugglin' Booze"/"Nightmares..." era Warcloud tape next...which one y'all want??

    Anti-Social wants me to drop an Islord tape...

    -DYP-
    @DYPgoldynchild on Twitter

    http://illegitrecordz.blogspot.com
    >>> OUT NOW: TRUE MASTER "Persian Legacy" Mixtape
    SPANISH JOSE "ZeMental Vol. 3 [DYP Edition]"
    >>> RE-UP: SPANISH JOSE "ZeMental Vol. 2"
    60 SECOND ASSASSIN "The Retrospective"

  12. #27
    PRODIGAL SUN FeLo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    655
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    yeah! Islord, please! favorite mc @ wucorp!

  13. #28

    Default

    Drop the Warcloud
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal


  14. #29
    -Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In a "state" where something's rotten
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,599
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Good lookin' out!

    Would be really dope if you could hoop up a Beggaz or Black Lotus mixtape, some time in the future. If you even know those guys?

    Peace

  15. #30
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    754
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DYPthaGoldynchild View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions, I'mma dig through the vault and see what I got for those two...

    I know I got a ton of Hell Razah material, but he's got so many mixtapes out I would need to see what would be worth putting out...

    I got 2 Streetlife Mixtapes I put together...One called "Grid Iron Rap" consisting of older tracks and one with newer songs.


    I was actually thinking of dropping a 2007 Killah Priest mixtape or a "Smugglin' Booze"/"Nightmares..." era Warcloud tape next...which one y'all want??

    Anti-Social wants me to drop an Islord tape...

    -DYP-
    Islord is the truth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •