Thread: Ryan Gosling, Bradley Cooper, Eva Mendes, Ray Liotta's Place Beyond The Pines

-

Default Ryan Gosling, Bradley Cooper, Eva Mendes, Ray Liotta's Place Beyond The Pines

This independent movie is at a few theatres. I'm gonna check it out in a couple of weeks. It's about Ryan Gosling is a bank robber who rides a motorcycle and Bradley Cooper is a cop that's after him. Eva Mendes is Ryan's ex-girlfriend and he robs banks because he can't get a job i'm guessing because i think he's been to prison and he wants to take care of his son. Ray Liotta i think is a cop. Ryan said he wants to retire for awhile and i don't know why. I guess he wants to take a break. His Gangster Squad movie will be on video next Tuesday. For those who haven't seen it, check it out because it's good. Sean Penn, Josh Brolin, Emma Stone, Anthony Mackie, Nick Nolte, Robert Patrick are in it. Ryan and Eva Mendes are supposed to be dating. He's a lucky man.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I liked the movie where he was dating a mannequin.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

-

Why? I remember that movie but i never saw it. He did another movie called Half Nelson with Anthony Mackie who's in Gangster Squad with him. Half Nelson is ok.

I have read good reviews about this film.

this film was GREAT..... for the first 50minutes

it is then that the film slows way down and creates a highly irritating tonal shift that fails to rebalance itself; however the biggest culprit is the script, which is so overbearing and spends the remainder of the film hammering its theme into my head (over and over and over). its a perfectly straight downhill line after the 50minute mark/ first third of the film. to paraphrase a great review i read: "the film is so focused on delivering its message that it forgets about the characters". very frustrating

4/10

-

Fresh, can you speak english? LOL. Nobody understands those big words you're using LOL.

-

I saw Bradley Cooper in Silver Linings Playbook last week and it's good. Robert Deniro, Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Tucker are also in it.