Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Top 5 Southern Hip-Hop albums

-

LOL@Check Two saying Bushwick Bill's shot out eye is better than Little Wayne hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree. I love the Geto Boys. I was disappointed in the last Geto Boys album The Foundation. I only liked about 4 songs. I didn't like most of the beats. Scarface i hope isn't gonna make anymore solo albums. I don't mean to diss him but he hasn't done a good solo album in a long time. The Fix album was alright but i think his best albums are Mr Scarface Is Back and The World Is Yours. I was very disappointed in Ludacris last album Theater Of The Mind. He had too many wack guest appearances and the beats sucked. I don't know why Ludacris tries to go mainstream and do a lot of radio songs when he's a underground rapper. He did have one song on the album that's produced by DJ Premier called MVP that i liked and he did a song with Jay-Z and Nas that i liked. I was so mad at Goodie Mob's last wack album called Age Against The Machine. That album is their worst next to their other wack album World Party LOL. I bet Ceelo talked the group members into doing them wack songs on their last album because he's weird LOL. I miss the old Ceelo when he used to rap.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

But really ...

Scarface - 'The Fix' (gangsta & spiritual) : I'd place this one in my top ten overall hiphop albums
    Juvenile - 'Project English' (tight beats, catchy choruses)
    Master P - 'Ghetto D' (includes some of his best songs)
    Devin The Dude - 'To tha X-treme' (relaxing album, some good story telling)
    Scarface - 'My homies' (had they cut it to a one disc album, it would have been a bonafied classic)

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

-

LOL@Little Flip album cover looking like Lucky Charms cereal box hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. His song The Way We Ball makes me laugh.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.