Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Women Will Change If Men Stop Talking To Them

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Charles, I thought you were paying a set amount per month where certain repairs would be fixed for no additional charge?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

-

I was doing that but i cancelled it because there was a car repair shop i used to go to and the car repair insurance company i was with said they don't pay for certain repairs. I was pissed about that because i was expecting them to pay for any kind of repair. So i figured they weren't gonna continue to get money from me and i cancelled it. I've seen another commercial like the car repair insurance company i was with and i know it's bullshit because they probably don't pay for certain repairs. If ya'll men wanna get your car fixed, don't go to a repair shop because there's independent mechanics on Craigslist website that will come to your house to fix your car and he'll charge much less than what a car repair shop mechanic will charge.

I'm glad my white guy co-worker told me about this yesterday because i just looked at some independent mechanics on Craigslist and i wrote down this guy's number. I'll be giving him a call when i have some car repairs that need fixing. I also saw a 2005 Chevy Impala on Craigslist that a guy is selling for $2500 and i wanna get it. 2000 Chevy Impala i saw on Craigslist that a guy was selling for $2500 that i wanted isn't there anymore. So he must've sold it.

LOL.sorry bro but that is probably one of the dumbest suggestions i've seen on this site.How is that gonna work in all seriousness haha...cmon bra,stop sniffin the mop.

-

J-Cee, how do you know it won't work? I'm not saying that men should leave women alone period. What i'm saying is men should go several months without talking to them and see what happens because i guarantee you women will change. Women aren't gonna stop being stuck up and golddiggers if men continue to chase them and talk to them. Women love attention from men and when they don't get any attention, they will wonder why and then they'll start to realize that men are tired of their shit. Men always wanna complain about women being bitches, stuck up, having a attitude and being golddiggers but men continue to chase them and kiss their asses. If men want women to stop spending all their money, then leave them alone but men aren't gonna do that because they love sex. I'm not saying anything is wrong with sex because sex is good but it doesn't mean anything if women are getting on men's nerves. I love women like most men but i'm tired of their bullshit and i don't need a woman.

Ya'll rarely see women chasing after men. So why men gotta chase after them? J-Cee, check out Jerry Lavigne on Youtube saying don't chase women and listen to what he says because i think you'll agree with what he's saying. He's basically saying the same things i'm saying because he never says that men should leave women alone period. He's saying don't talk to them for several months and see what happens. He said men have been taught to go after women. He said men shouldn't do that. He said women just let stuff come to them and he said that's what men should do.

Non Ignorant Math Team

charles have u ever tried randomly tickling women. maybe they wont keep acting so bitchy if u tickle them.

NON-IGS

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Ya'll rarely see women chasing after men.
    This is definitely not true.
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

-

How do you figure that? Men chase women more than women chase men.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

only in a charles jones world

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You're right because women aren't gonna change and men aren't gonna stop chasing them.

CharlesJones Will Change If Women Start Talking To Him

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -