once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hostile weirdo Lauryn Hill Sentenced To Three Months In Prison For Tax Evasion

During her trial, Hill was ordered by the judge in Newark, New Jersey to undergo counselling because of her conspiracy theories - including that artists are being oppressed by a plot involving the military and media.
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/46...-tax-trial.htm

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

-

LOL@Lauryn thinks rappers are being oppressed by the military and media hahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Check Two. I wouldn't be surprised if she's with a white guy.

-

Lord Nose, how is it that i'm black and the police don't bother me? I'll tell you why they don't bother me. When i'm driving, i do the speed limit. I don't have drugs and guns in my car. I don't drive drunk and i don't hang on the street corner with ignorant black men looking like i'm selling drugs. Only times i've been bothered by the cops is three times and that's because i was in a bad black neighborhood and i didn't put on my right turn signal at a traffic light and i didn't come to a complete stop at a stop sign. Both times the cops searched my car to see if i had any drugs and guns and they couldn't find nothing. I also got bothered by the cops when i had a prostitute with me and the cop put his flashlight on my pants and he said what's that wet spot? LOL. I said i spilled some water and he said yeah i bet LOL. So he asked me and the white prostitute for our id and i gave him mine but she didn't have her's. So he gave us a warning saying we shouldn't be in the area because it's a high crime area.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

tha fuck you talkin bout ?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also got bothered by the cops when i had a prostitute with me and the cop put his flashlight on my pants and he said what's that wet spot? LOL. I said i spilled some water and he said yeah i bet LOL. So he asked me and the white prostitute for our id and i gave him mine but she didn't have her's. So he gave us a warning saying we shouldn't be in the area because it's a high crime area.
    lol, u pretty much got caught having sex with a prostitute and all the cop did way laugh, check you ID and leave!?

- KP -

-

Lord Nose, you don't understand what i'm saying about why the cops never bother me? I obey the law and i stay outta trouble and that's why the cops don't bother me and i'm black. So ignorant black men can get the fuck outta here with their complaints about the police always bothering them because they're black. The cops fuck with their stupid asses because they do dumb shit and they don't obey the law. Yes i know some white cops are racist but white cops aren't gonna bother black men if they obey the law. I know there's good black men like myself who never get bothered by the cops.

I didn't get caught having sex with a prostitute. We were already done being intimate by the time the cop approached us.

And why are you telling me this ?

They ain't start fuckin wiff neo until he took the red pill.

On the plantations of the past, there were those who would run away then get caught, dragged back to the plantation where they were hung from a tree in front of all the other negroes.

I'm sure that there were negroes who shook their head and said to themselves, " she should have just picked that cotton faster and stayed put"

These types of corn bread negroes exist today too.

DON'T DO IT !

-

So your stupid ass thinks good black men who don't get bothered by the police are cornbread negroes? That's the reason why idiots like you and other stupid black men will never get far in life because of your ignorance. That's why i laugh at idiots like you and stupid black men because you'll die young and the world is better off without you.

Lol

Oh yeah ?

No artificial sleazy

- KP -

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
    FREE THE WAVE!!!