once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Earl Sweatshirt f/ RZA (New Music)

Banned

ive taken shits more exciting than watching this retard rap like a shut down faggot on stage for a bunch of lost boy rejects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hollywood rza is a BUM!!!!!!!!!!!

throwaway beat he got from the stash...

took the 25 g or whatever and sat in his trailer for his next failed attempt in hollywood!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ kanygay west and earl being the ones that can draw him away from making shitty movies all about that $$$ now fuck everything else

this kid has NO fire... NO venom... monotone deadpan weirdo shit for kids that cry to mom when they fall off their skateboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao @ the rza pic!! That role was the corniest shit ever. I hate those odd future faggots. I like this beat thou for some reason.

"I thought the Talib joint was cut from the album though."

nope, Track #11 on Prisoner of Conscious

beat is dope.

probably the best beat Rza has made in a handful of years which isnt saying much really since he hasnt had anything decent in a while.
    Last edited by THE W; 08-17-2013 at 03:38 PM.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    "I thought the Talib joint was cut from the album though."

nope, Track #11 on Prisoner of Conscious
    ok cool yeah I renmember that track now. I didn't really like it when I first heard it but listening to it again now it's not bad.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post

ive taken shits more exciting than watching this retard rap like a shut down faggot on stage for a bunch of lost boy rejects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hollywood rza is a BUM!!!!!!!!!!!

throwaway beat he got from the stash...

took the 25 g or whatever and sat in his trailer for his next failed attempt in hollywood!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ kanygay west and earl being the ones that can draw him away from making shitty movies all about that $$$ now fuck everything else

this kid has NO fire... NO venom... monotone deadpan weirdo shit for kids that cry to mom when they fall off their skateboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol dis dude still dont got no pussy...moaning about rza and earl sweaty bum in 2013....live on fag peace

white americain and 40 years old ............i be angry to pussy

Banned

molasses beat >>> family reunion

shouldn't have given earl that beat

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Dope beat. Classic RZA loop

would be so much better with Ghostface on it....eh