once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why dont House Of Pain release some new music?

Default why dont House Of Pain release some new music?

I think every member is still cool with each other.

does MJ Muggs has any kind of beef with HOP?

Same As It Ever Was is a classic!

-

Nobody wants to hear new music from them hahahahahahahahahahaha. They're a one hit wonder and people only remember their Jump Around song.

Jump Around is fuckin corny, I hate that song, "Same As It Ever Was" is an fuckin amazing LP.

only fools think House Of Pain is just Jump Around...

lmao @charles ramsey

insanely dope album from the best era ever

I saw them live a couple of years ago. They put on a good show, the one thing was it was way too short. I think they were on for maybe forty minutes?

I had heard that they were going to release a new album, but I haven't seen anything since. I know Everlast was touring, and I had heard that he was going to put out a new album this year as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEXile View Post
    I saw them live a couple of years ago. They put on a good show, the one thing was it was way too short. I think they were on for maybe forty minutes?

I had heard that they were going to release a new album, but I haven't seen anything since. I know Everlast was touring, and I had heard that he was going to put out a new album this year as well.
    Everlast had a fuckin dope rusty voice, quite the opposite of B-Real, but both sounded really dope over DJ Muggs beats.

Everlast retired or something like that cos his daughter is ill, she was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis so he left La Coka Nostra and said he was focussing on his daughters medical issues.

That was a year or so ago though, so I dunno if he decided to put out a new album since then.

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
    la coka nostra first album is basically house of pain. everlast, dj lethal and danny boy. just also happens to feature plenty of slaine and ill bill, which makes it better then house of pain.
    dont even compare La Coka Nostra to House Of Pain, House Of Pain sounded much better, their beats were much better, and Everlast was much better back then.

same as it ever was IS a classic.If they ever made another joint like that I would def buy.

why dont House Of Pain release some new music?
    for the sake of rap

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
    your mom was much better back then
    grow up kid!

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    dont even compare La Coka Nostra to House Of Pain, House Of Pain sounded much better, their beats were much better, and Everlast was much better back then.
    this is true.

but slaine's a better mc than bill or everlast, even in his house of pain prime.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Everlast was a solo MC before comin out with House of Pain and was down with Ice-T.

Everlast kickin a verse on Ice-T's posse cut off the Freedom of Speech album here @ 6:19

"forever everlastin" first album b4 house of pain.

I picked up their first album basically just coz im irish and the whole irish connection they got going on. Though it was aight but havent listened to it in years, and never bothered with any of their other albums, but based on what ya'll saying i might get their other shit