once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: panties panties panties

  1. #16
    Mr Wuniverse
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: panties panties panties

    Quote Originally Posted by oldie
    not at all m8. theres been the ladies man and then theres been a perv and he's a perv. although its more then likley set up, cos if u did shit like that in Hull you'd laid the fuck out.
    Its well set-up you can see teh bitches laughin. Whod wanna do that to bitches in hull anyhow? Been there, pu-tang is a joke, I never seen more ugly ass bitches in hull than anywhere else, even up here. But I gotta say, I saw that shit happen I wouldnt ko the cunt Id actually find it funny. Peace.
    Peace!



  2. #17
    Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan! oldie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Hull, England
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,892
    Rep Power
    26

    Default Re: panties panties panties

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
    Its well set-up you can see teh bitches laughin. Whod wanna do that to bitches in hull anyhow? Been there, pu-tang is a joke, I never seen more ugly ass bitches in hull than anywhere else, even up here. But I gotta say, I saw that shit happen I wouldnt ko the cunt Id actually find it funny. Peace.
    m8 ur tellin me. im a bit of a townie but all tha lasses dwn here are full on chavs! silly cows, slags, got bains or sum shit like dat. you might find a good lukin bird but she'll have a horrible personality! no lie. it is real hard to find a nice lookin bird with the personality to match! it is a fuckin joke.

    i been to glasgow too but, i was younger, like 13 so i wasnt that bothered bout birds. i'd fuckin go 4 sum 1 if i seen em doin shit like dat down here although they wud probly like it cos they slags.
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

  3. #18
    Mr Wuniverse
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: panties panties panties

    Quote Originally Posted by oldie
    m8 ur tellin me. im a bit of a townie but all tha lasses dwn here are full on chavs! silly cows, slags, got bains or sum shit like dat. you might find a good lukin bird but she'll have a horrible personality! no lie. it is real hard to find a nice lookin bird with the personality to match! it is a fuckin joke.
    Ano man, same up here, trackies n sunbed tans. Fuck we gonna do eh? Im moving outta here soon anyhow, fed up.
    Peace!



  4. #19

    Default

    Fuckin hilarious, he shoulda juz fucked dem gon 2 all dat trouble hahah

  5. #20
    black girls think im sexy stak84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    yay area
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,747
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    shit is mad funny, I just almost got fired for laughin so
    loud, guess the geazers I work with dont see the humor
    in it.


    "Ford, Chev, whateva you got//
    don't mean shit if the shit ain't hot"

  6. #21
    Kung Fu Alter Ego num2son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A. New Jersey
    Age
    35
    Posts
    11,004
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    ^^^^^lol/////

    Sig by Born Invincible
    Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006

  7. #22
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default


  8. #23
    Bobby steelz shinobi4227's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    941
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Lmoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  9. #24
    Bobby steelz shinobi4227's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    941
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    panting pulling bandits Lmao, crazy asian cats, ain't got nuthin better to do. Them bitches all got flat ass lol typical Asian ass.


  10. #25
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinobi4227 View Post
    panting pulling bandits Lmao, crazy asian cats, ain't got nuthin better to do. Them bitches all got flat ass lol typical Asian ass.

    not all of them

  11. #26

    Default

    I would call the police if someone did that to me

  12. #27
    I am not amused Dick Cheney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    everywhere, I'm Dick Cheney
    Age
    76
    Posts
    352
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Go

    Either Japanese women hate sexy panties or every last one of them bitches was on their period
    ________
    Vaporizer wholesaler
    Last edited by Dick Cheney; 05-16-2011 at 06:02 AM.

  13. #28
    . JerseyIronman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Jeruz
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    HAHAHA holy shit that was funny

    those girls prolly thought they were being raped




  14. #29
    tha VIKING gawd NIGHT MAYOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    no. 1428
    Age
    34
    Posts
    14,551
    Rep Power
    93

    Default

    fuck this thread is old.




Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 05:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •