Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ghostface Killah Doesn't Want To Rush Wu-Tang Clan Reunion

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    on another note, here's a pic Rae posted on twitter of the wu and nas

Nice! Meth and Deck are also in there......you can tell this is by the 160 because you can see the 2 Cent memorial graffitti behind them...

I remember the Clan used to say that Nas used to come out to Shaolin a lot in the 90's and ride with them....
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Yea I def hope U-God gets a lot of shine on this album....he's been spittin very hard and consistent lately, I like his flow lately.

GZA on the other hand, he's one of my favorites but he needs to get off the Nyquil.....
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post
    Yea I def hope U-God gets a lot of shine on this album....he's been spittin very hard and consistent lately, I like his flow lately.

GZA on the other hand, he's one of my favorites but he needs to get off the Nyquil.....
    I honestly don't mind GZA's laid back delivery for the most part. He's been taking his time with Dark Matter so I have faith he'll go all out. I've yet to be disappointed in a GZA album, and it's looking to be no exception. But I agree with Wu he should liven up a little.

U-God's been underrated. It's dope he's been getting props since 8 Diagrams though. His 1995-2000 style is really under appreciated. The way he crafted his darts was unlike anyone else until Cappa/Ghost/Warcloud adapted their own form of the style.
    Last edited by Dark Matter; 05-28-2013 at 09:34 AM.