once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Fast And The Furious 6

-

Default Fast And The Furious 6

I'm gonna check this out tomorrow. Hopefully this will be the last sequel. I was surprised to see Michelle Rodriguez is in this since she got killed in part 4. I wonder who's that woman that Michelle was fighting in the previews. I wonder if it's the woman that was riding with the asian guy at the end of part 5. That woman is hot. What nationality ya'll think she is? I don't understand why Vin Diesel and Paul Walker won't do other action movies because i believe Vin would make good action movies. I do like one action movie he did with Larenz Tate called A Man Apart. Paul Walker has done 2 good action movies which was Running Scared and Bobby Z with Larry Fishburne. Glad to see Tyrese, The Rock and Ludacris returned for part 6.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

They have announced a part 7 already. Part 4 was the worst one. I'm not sure why these movies are that popular.

-

Stop playing. They're talking about a part 7? Oh no LOL. I guess i wouldn't be surprised if that happened because Hollywood is so fucking wack now. If these sequels make a lot of money, they'll get a dumb ass director to do it. I know there's gonna be another Expendables sequel since Sylvester said he wants Wesley Snipes to be in it and he wants Mel Gibson to direct. I wouldn't be surprised if there's another Die Hard made because i thought part 4 would be the last one.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I was surprised to see Michelle Rodriguez is in this since she got killed in part 4. I wonder who's that woman that Michelle was fighting in the previews.

Griselda Dinner Plates Charles Barry's Avatar

Gina getting that movie money now, I can't blame her for not fighting anymore. I liked her in Haywire even though they altered her voice in it. She got some thickness to her, I can dig it.
    Last edited by Charles Barry; 05-25-2013 at 01:18 PM.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

-

Oh ok. Thanks for posting that Ceitedmofo. Gina is hot. I saw her in Haywire movie.

-

I saw Fast and the Furious 6 today and it's good. Tyrese is funny hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Lots of action. Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster still looks good. Who is the hot woman that was the girlfriend of the asian guy? What's her name?

spoiler

they tie the ending of the movie with the 3rd film....where Asian dude gets killed
    so the time line of all the films would go.....1, 2, 4,5,6,3,7

ps the 4th wasnt the worst it was good...the 3rd is the worst....but i didn't mind it ...just weird to have a hick drifting in Tokyo

the 6th film was good....lots of action...but its nothing like the first..as the first is all about racing...

they filmed 6 and 7 back to back....and gave both a release date 8 months ago....the 7th film comes out July 8, 2014

-

Yeah part 4 was good. Check Two is the only faggot who said it sucks. I never saw part 3 and i didn't want to because Vin and Paul aren't in it. How do you know there's gonna be a part 7?

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Part 3 was better than Part 4. Are there any action movies you don't like weirdo?