Thread: Masta Ace-Sittin On Chrome

-

Default Masta Ace-Sittin On Chrome

I was very disappointed in this album because of the beats. Only songs i liked are The INC Ride, Sittin On Chrome, Born To Roll. Masta Ace and Lord Digga are good rappers. Paula Perry is a decent rapper. Laschea was also a part of Masta Ace's crew and she's his wife. Lucky guy because she's cute. I like the album pictures of the crew inside the cd. Masta and Lord separated after the album and i don't know why. Paula and Laschea also left. I haven't heard this album in a long time. So i'm gonna have to listen to it again. I haven't heard his Slaughterhouse album in a long time either. I'm gonna have to listen to that again. He had some hot women in The INC Ride, Sittin On Chrome, Born To Roll videos. Props to Lord Digga for sampling The Price Is Right tv show theme song for My Flows Is Tight song.

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

I really enjoyed this album the beats are straight g-funk 93 style but with Ace spitting over them Not at all his best but a really good album

-

Did ya'll see Coolio and Xzibit in The INC Ride video? I wonder what beach they were at in Sittin On Chrome video. It was nice to see Doug E Fresh, Joe Clair, rap group Channel Live, Phife of A Tribe Called Quest, DJ Red Alert, Big L, comedian Red Grant showing their support for Masta Ace in Sittin On Chrome video. I liked the hot women that were stripping and dancing in Born To Roll video.

-

Did ya'll hear Masta Ace's b-side song Ya Hardcore from Sittin On Chrome album single? That's a tight song. You can hear it on Youtube if you've never heard it.