U-god ripped this shit son.
U-god ripped this shit son.
Fame /Heads Up /Fire been nuthing but staight heat, FUCK!!!
I'm really sweating while waiting this one. Dopium was good, but this gonna be another GRA.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.
People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
The Return Of Golden Arms New solo album from Wu-Tang Clan founding member U-God, his first release on RZA's Soul Temple imprint. This is gritty street level hip-hop U-God fans have longed to hear. Includes a Soul Temple / Wu-Tang 7 TRACK BONUS DISC featuring the Wu-Tang Clan track 'Execution In Autumn' previously unreleased on CD.
fucking ill, Mount Everest motherfuckers
And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means
Album Producers: Lamont Hawkins, Domingo Neris & Bob Perry
Executive Producer: The RZA
Soul Temple Executive: Bob Franck
Soul Temple A&R: Andrew Kelley
Soul Temple Marketing: Gustavo Guerra
Soul Temple Product Manager: Zak Shelby-Szyzko
Recorded by J Reynoso Jr
Mixed and Mastered by Arnold Mischkulnig at Chop Shop Studios
Album Artwork: Goliath . Stylyst: Todd Nisbet
Photography: daga Samitowska & Stan Oh
For Booking contact: Domingo@dnesmarketing.com
1. "Vortex Of My Mind (Skit)" (featuring Vivien Scarlett) 0:33
2. "Keynote Speaker" Produced by Leaf Dog 2:03
3. "Heads Up" (featuring Scotty Wotty & GZA) Produced by Dj Homicide 2:30
4. "Inferno (Skit)" 0:09
5. "Fire" (featuring Scotty Wotty & Method Man) Produced by Steve Reaves 3:16
6. "Fame" (featuring Styles P) Produced Leaf Dog 4:11
7. "Skyscraper" Produced by Dj Homicide 2:12
8. "Heavyweight" Produced by Teddy Powell 2:28
9. "Colossal Cosmos (Skit)" (featuring Vivian Scarlett) 0:29
10. "Stars" Produced by Dj Homicide 2:29
11. "Golden Arms" Produced by J Serbe & J Reynoso Jr 3:01
12. "Room Keep Spinning" Produced by RZA 3:48
13. "Zilla" Produced by Dj Homicide 2:49
14. "Get Mine" Produced by RZA 2:38
15. "Mt. Everest" (featuring Inspectah Deck & Elzhi) Produced by Blastah Beatz 3:31
16. "Tranzform" Produced by DJ Homicide 3:12
17. "Journey" (featuring Kool Keith) Produced by Teddy Powell 3:35
18. "Be Right There" Produced by RZA 2:41
19. "Days Of Glory" Produced by Steve Reaves 2:5
The second cd is 6 tracks by Wu-Tang Clan (execution in autumn, rza rae & jd era off that new tony touch cd, six directions of boxing, 2 ghostface tracks off 12 reasons to die & a last track with a lot of soul songs sampled by the rza)
Looks dope. DJ Homicide stays hookin U-God up with bangers.
wait are they unheard/unreleased tracks from 12RTD or just 2 straight random songs from the album?
J. Serbe on here from Dopium