once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 108

Thread: Yeezus leaked.

  1. #16

    Default

    Kanye needs to get off the mic give vocal duties to others because he's fucking annoying to listen to these days. On my second spin it's sounding better than it did on the first.


  2. #17
    Master Ninja KJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Just gave it a first listen, it sounds great! Totally new places for Kanye, dark and egotistical but gritty and grimy at the same time.

  3. #18
    Veteran Member 12weLvE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    BronX,NY
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,580
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Flames tbh

  4. #19
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,439
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    His voice always sounds worse than screeching on a chalkboard.



  5. #20

    Default

    ok having listened more it's AOTY contender but if he's gonna bite chunks off Death Grips like this an acknowledement wouldve been good.


  6. #21
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,076
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    This is why kanyes albums are anticipated. Hes not a static artist. The majority of the rest of hip hop, actually music in general is content to stand still. Kanye is one of the few pushing himself outside of his comfort zone with each album.

    Some of the elements hes used before, but really this doesn't sound like anything. Its rock-ish but not rock rap like the beasties or run dmc, its something new and different. Genius.

  7. #22
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
    ok having listened more it's AOTY contender but if he's gonna bite chunks off Death Grips like this an acknowledement wouldve been good.
    Was thinking the same.shit about DG. props on ur avy no pun intended

  8. #23

    Default

    kanye a cocanut..brown on da outside white in da center...strange fruit my aSS..JUS NUFFA DUMB ASS MAKIN POP MUSIC...GROUND BREAKIN MUSIC LOL

  9. #24

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    This is why kanyes albums are anticipated. Hes not a static artist. The majority of the rest of hip hop, actually music in general is content to stand still. Kanye is one of the few pushing himself outside of his comfort zone with each album.

    Some of the elements hes used before, but really this doesn't sound like anything. Its rock-ish but not rock rap like the beasties or run dmc, its something new and different. Genius.

    new and different. Genius.' wat a sea monkey

  11. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayrob View Post
    kanye a cocanut..brown on da outside white in da center...strange fruit my aSS..JUS NUFFA DUMB ASS MAKIN POP MUSIC...GROUND BREAKIN MUSIC LOL















    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

    https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

  12. #27
    Secret Rival MaskedAvenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Rugged Lands of Shaolin
    Posts
    4,850
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    lol ^^^

    I didn't like it, whatever.





  13. #28
    Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    yes, I has it
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,723
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    I don't like it, it's stupid. There is a difference between artists like El-P/P.O.S. and faggotry like Kanye.

    Whoever thinks this is dope, AOTY, or anything like that, needs to remember this song.

    bring back begongo!!

  14. #29

    Default

    This is pretty bad. Kanye tries too hard to sound like better, more marginal musicians. Each track sounds like 4 or 5 different producer worked on it...... oh.

    The Young Chop beat on here might be the only thing he's ever made that wasn't a banger and the result is grating.



  15. #30
    Veteran Member TheFunkyDrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    AMSTERDAMN!
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    lol @ this has not been done before.

    This has been done a million times better as far as production goes. As a rapper Kanye sucks.






Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •