once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Yeezus leaked.

soon as i began listening i could already tell that hipsters would be calling it the GOAT just because of how weird and tryhard it is

i dunno what kanye thinks he is these days but i don't think he's hip hop anymore

kanye is like that movie "white chicks" in reverse.

a spoiled little rich white bitch in the body of a black man.

every time he refers to himself as a "menace" or some bullshit like that this is all i can think.

he reminds me of those one or two brothers in school who talk all that "black power" shit but then only date white girls.

luckily, most white americans can't see past his flesh tone & actually think of this man as threatening instead of the pure bitch that he is . which gives him the controversy he so actively seeks.

as far as this album? its easily the least amount of effort he has put into any project he's been a part of.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

If you have a mortal hatred of Kanye West I'm guessing you probably actually need to 'broaden your horizons'. He's not something to be taken that seriously but at the same time he's one of the most progressive people in hip hop, by probably quite some distance. This album is AOTY contender, that's fucking obvious, and I'm not even his biggest fan, and my musical interests are probably something like king solomon's crib compared to whoever questioned it on the last page.

He's called his fucking album Yeezus. That's on step away from Spinal Tap yet I'm not going to deny this is a pretty fresh album. No one' saying he's reinvented anything, I already told you Death Grips did this sound better, if you can compare them. But Yeezus is better than any other rap album I'm hearing today.

do you rank him above bizzy bone?

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

This album is horrible.
    Why is he still talking about bitches sucking his dick and such when they guy is supposedly married having a baby and shit?

Grow the fuck up.

I only like New Slaves

The rest is garbage = Lyrics garbage, beats garbage

Banned

kanye transformation into euro house super coon is COMPLETE!!!!!!!!

LOL @ daft punk producing records on a "progressive hip hop" album

LOL @ kangay falling over pots and pans in auto tune

his music is "progressive" and "impressive" to retards who think listening to a kanye west album is "left field"...

hes hip hops freddy mercury... minus HIV and talent... industry toy closet gay that lost his mind!!!!!!!!!!!!

all those videos of kangay hiding his face running into poles being "mad" at photogs on TMZ replaced the traditional PR hype behind an album...

these nerds think kangay did something revolutionary by releasing a wack album with no artwork and no videos... hes been promoting this trash LP by signing his life over to kris kardashian to build one of the most disgusting album roll outs in the history of music...

LOL @ a guy with kris kardashian in his phone making a song called "new slaves"

a slave to viacom.. E! network... and the kardashian/seacrest clan...

i guess kangay really is a new slave...

kangay just made an album that sounds like el-p spent too much time in gay clubs...

he needs a team of producers and a staff of writers to make disjointed clutter trash that SUCKS!!!!!!!!

clearly a genius....

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

kangay just made an album that sounds like el-p spent too much time in gay clubs...
    Bwahahahaahah Welcome back

Kanye is a fucken fag

I don't think anybody thinks listening to Kanye West is leftfield. Plus he's no worse of a cunt than any other rapper.

I think it's obvious it's all an act, and that's the point. Like most rappers, he's acting a role. I don't know why he's such an annoying dick when he raps, I don't care really, maybe he's making a statement. But the fact is a lot of people out there listen to rap music to hear people talking like a cunt.

But who gives a fuck. Have you heard what other rappers are rapping about? How is it any different to the arrogant misogynist bullshit all the other rappers are doing? Theyre all fucking actors too.

He's got a song called I am God. The album is called Yeezus. It's a joke, he's a parody, people need to stop looking to popular rap music as a serious listening experience.

As for the music, the people behind the boards of Kanye albums are always good musicians, Mike Dean is a legendary producer, like Rubin, the production is on point.

That last song is fucking heat.

And Kanye gets unlimited credits for giving Charlie Wilson a second stab at a career.

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    kanye transformation into euro house super coon is COMPLETE!!!!!!!!

welcome back.

and i was thinking while listening to this trash album, "this sounds like a very, very inept attempt to sound like el-producto."

kanye can blast wet farts into a mic & auto tune that bullshit and most of these crackers will still think he's a "genius".

"that yeezus album is tops. just pure musical genius. plus he dresses just like my gay uncle johnny. he's one of the good ones!"
    .....the power of the media.

and what the fucks up with all the goddamn "HEH" adlibs now.
    it makes this dude unbearable as an mc.
    Last edited by main_man; 06-17-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Ghost in The Lac is white?

Anyway, let me say again - if you think this is a good album, then you are mental. Ghost, you can go suck dicks to this album if you want to, I never wanna hear this piece of trash anymore.
    bring back begongo!!

nada ignorante

I only like the last track. The rest of the album is fucking forgetable.
    N.I.

Lol i dont hate anything as much as you guys hate kanye.

I like that kanye does what he wants regardless if it pisses people off. 9 songs of techno grunge and a heartfelt love song. Lyrics could be better but thats not the point, why do something that pleases you guys? Lol

Banned

angry is back?