Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Yeezus leaked.

I hope this fag chokes on his own jaw so I don't have to read any more posts about how amazing he is every time he drops an album. His tight clothes must be cutting off circulation to his brain to get that fucken whale pregnant.
    Last edited by Biz; 06-18-2013 at 10:57 AM.

Kanye's last album was dope as fuck though, one of the best albums from that year. I think peoples main problems with this is all the hipsters that think this 'revolutionary' and 'ground-breaking' that pitchfork review been a prime example, when there has been music like this made for fuckin ages and far fuckin better that just never got any shine, its just Kanye is bringing all these underground styles to the mainstream and people think he has just created a new form of music.

If it could just be taken on face value for what it is, an electro-pop, electro-house esque hip-hop sort of album with different genres together, and not thought of as ground breaking then i dont think people would have a problem with it. Plus Kanye's rapping is actually horrible, i never thought he was good, but this is actually awful.

"They'd rather give me the 'nigga please' award"

Fuck that pitchfork review is fucking awful.

Last edited by main_man; 06-18-2013 at 05:39 PM.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Yeeezzyy got dudes catching feelings.

Kanye is in his Dewy Cox mode. Trying everything

"Kanye is in his Dewy Cox mode. Trying everything " , Yo Heavy Ammo you nailed it with that comment, this is so true & hilarious when you think about it. Anybody that has seen that movie will get it. ! ha ha!

Wu Vatican

it sounds like no other rap album ever. got to give him that.

i like some elements on it. i dislike some things. overall still undecided.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Ammunition View Post

Kanye is in his Dewy Cox mode. Trying everything
    Ahahahahaha! You NAILED it! Great movie.

Wu Vatican

gave it another listen. starting to grow on me. i like it. i wouldnt classify it as a rap album. when you think about it like that i think it lets you appreciate it more.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

"Its like son took all the most homoerotic sounds n elements from the song Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode n added 808s to that shit"

lawls

GENIUS again anyone hating on yay prolly still wears baggy ass pants and tall tees .. got a backpack on and u dont go to school wit no burna and no work in it ass niggas lol ... kanye pushes the envelope with every album and still maintains his relevancy in the industry which NONE of your favorite artists could do even if they wanted too... when kanye die the youngins gonna look at him like we look at RZA ... A muthafucking genius with so much raw talent , but from the hood with a style so unique they're going to MAKE you like it...

the dewey cox reference is spot on. lol @ "genius from the hood". the only hood kanye grew up in is the one he put up over his head when he wore a sweatshirt.

and to anyone who likes this album, i enjoy having my dick sucked. you will enjoy sucking it. maybe we can work out a mutually beneficial arrangement that ends with me having an orgasm and you with a mouth full of my nut. we can even listen to this simple simon-ass album while you blow me (no homo).
    Last edited by main_man; 06-20-2013 at 11:20 AM.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK BART SIMPSON View Post
    GENIUS again anyone hating on yay prolly still wears baggy ass pants and tall tees .. got a backpack on and u dont go to school wit no burna and no work in it ass niggas lol ... kanye pushes the envelope with every album and still maintains his relevancy in the industry which NONE of your favorite artists could do even if they wanted too... when kanye die the youngins gonna look at him like we look at RZA ... A muthafucking genius with so much raw talent , but from the hood with a style so unique they're going to MAKE you like it...
    hm, i guess it's good ignoramuses like you are getting a water down, jumbled version of musical trends of the last 12-18 months compiled on one album. the album is a commercial though lol, not a piece of music.