Thread: Cappadonna launching skateboard line

Default Outbreak Boards and Cappadonna press conference and launch party

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

Default Cappadonna launching skateboard line

It looks like Lil’ Wayne isn’t the only rapper crossing into the skateboard community. Cappadonna of the Wu-Tang Clan is teaming up with northwest Connecticut manufacturer Outbreak Skateboards to release his “The Killa Bee” line of skateboards. The boards will be made of Canadian Maple wood and will also include stickers decals, custom designed clothing, hats and accessories, all with Cappadonna’s iconic “Killa Bee” design.
    “I wanted to give an alternative for young people to do besides drugs and guns, especially in hoods across the nation. I believe skating and Hip-Hop go hand in hand, as both are independently free.”
    Outbreak Boards, Full Blast Movement, Kingz N Queenz LLC and Cappadonna will host a press conference and launch party June 22, 2013 1625 Railroad Ave, Bridgeport, CT at 7pm. This event is a free event with special performances by Wu Tang Clan’s Affiliates Buddha Monk, Chedda Bang, Hanz On and many more surprises. The venue also holds a skate park so everyone in attendance will have the opportunity to skate on Cappadonna’s Killa Bee Skateboards while viewing live graffiti and musical performances.
    There will also be a second launch event in New York, NY on June 27th at BlackBox 13 (121 University Place (Between 13th. & 14th. streets) NY NY. (3rd floor of Bar 13 building) and Doors will open at 5PM for that event.

Peace CT

I live In Bpt but will be out of the city that date. Very unexpected show/event but you never know what Wu will do nowadays. Peace

I dont think it will stick, true skateboarders are elitists and usually dont allow outsiders to come into the game ( nike sb, adidas sb, etc are exceptions, but thats because they offer a superior quality product )

I love Cappa, but most of this new kids have no clue who he is, plus he dresses like he was stuck in the 90´s.

just 2 my cents.

I wish him luck!
    Last edited by Apocalypse; 06-20-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Ill probably go check this out. Not a big fan of the whole skateboard scene thou.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

I believe skating and Hip-Hop go hand in hand, as both are independently free.”
    huh? lmao
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

No artificial sleazy

Skateboard and hip hop culture have both been molested and ruined by corporate interests. And yes - skaters loved playing wu at the park back in the day.

These kids nowadays are listening to scream rap, jerk music, gay fish's new album.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Belding View Post
    Skateboard and hip hop culture have both been molested and ruined by corporate interests. And yes - skaters loved playing wu at the park back in the day.

These kids nowadays are listening to scream rap, jerk music, gay fish's new album.
    id like to see some of the designs though, the Liquid swords one wasn't bad.

Last edited by silent_whistler_uk; 06-21-2013 at 07:37 AM. Reason: -

I mentioned today to a couple of my peoples that Capp made an appearance in bpt & the responses were hilarious

"He came to Bridgeport? dam that nigga must be doin REALLY bad"
    "Last I heard from him he was drivin a cab"