once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Flight

Griselda Dinner Plates Charles Barry's Avatar

Default Flight

Anyone seen this Denzel Washington joint? He definitely had me believing he was an alcoholic. If I learned anything from this movie it would be that cocaine will get you back to normal when you're nursing a hangover lol. Decent little flick.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Bwahahahaha^ I liked the movie thought the ending was unrealistic

Banned

Saw this the other day it was on TV, I don't remember this being out in cinemas I must've missed it. Denzel was great and I thought John Goodman was funny too lol good movie but yeah ending was a bit unrealistic but I liked the message that comes out of it.

And yeah the moral of the story seems to be if you get absolutely fucking wasted on the day of an important event just rack up some coke lol
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

-

I passed on this because it looks boring. Charles Barry, check out Denzel's new movie The Equalizer. It's very good. I don't know if it's still at theaters. Antoine Fuqua who directed The Equalizer also directed Denzel in Training Day.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.