Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She wanted a bigger ass and now ain't got hands and feet!

This is a sad story. She made a terrible decision to allow an unlicensed individual to preform an injection. Seriously? Talk about being desperate.

She should've taken her own advice regarding self-esteem, but judging from her decision, her self-esteem wasn't high. I can only assume that men kept saying she has no ass.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

on the auction block, a big thick ass was prized - because it was said to be a sign of healthiness and strength

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    ^^ahahahah that's right.

Black girl lost!!!

Black Girls being lost is something to really laugh about - others misfortune brings the greatest joy

Hey diggy come meet me at Mama Cees complex for some sheesa and coffee. Let's have a talk.

﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    on the auction block, a big thick ass was prized - because it was said to be a sign of healthiness and strength

Do you have any idea how many women who're nasty an unhealthy with big booties?

High blood pressure, HIV/AIDS, diabietes, etc.

Black Girls being lost is something to really laugh about - others misfortune brings the greatest joy
    Is that so?

DIggy is the one laughing at the girls misfortune. Some people though make bad bad decisions. Like that black girl that sold her 5yo daughter for some meth and these freaks raped and killed her. I can give you a story for every race sex and creed for dumb abominable shit. Point is though. This little.prick diggy. Anybody got a pic of him?

Lol I think its a fake account but if he in my city I would walk up to him just headbutt his nose for fuckin mentioning my mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Do you have any idea how many women who're nasty an unhealthy with big booties?

High blood pressure, HIV/AIDS, diabietes, etc.

on the auction block, a Black womans ass was the sign of strength, healthiness, and fertility -

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    She wanted a fake ass, and now has no ass and some fake feet instead!

she got her limbs amputated in the hospital - she didn't go into detail about how fucked up ass injections cost her her limbs - but allot of Black people have been mamed and killed by white supremest in the back of EMS trucks and in hospital rooms - it's a very big deal and it's been going on for a very long time.

Veteran Member

In the bedroom it is prized for sex, but I don't know any many who wants to wife that. It's usually for hit and runs.

Not laughing at the lost black girls, just laughing cuz Nas saw this way back in the mid 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    Point is though. This little.prick diggy. Anybody got a pic of him?
    Ahahahahahahha

allot of Black people have been mamed and killed by white supremest in the back of EMS trucks and in hospital rooms - it's a very big deal and it's been going on for a very long time.
    Where are the articles?

articles ?

people defend the criminals and look down at the victims -

i have no links to any articles or news stories that would prove to you that this is true. you go and interview a good number of EMS workers and see what i'm talking about -