Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: The fate of George Zimmerman

Red face The fate of George Zimmerman

The issue of racism has not been approached in a mature manner in order for the American people to understand. Racism is simply a social issue in America, an issue that is extremely sensitive to certain races because the history of pain and suffering will never be forgotten. In the case of Trayvon Martinís tragic death, for some, the issue of being black in America is still a reality that blacks are treated unfairly whether it is the justice system, the job market or education.

In regards to Trayvonís death, did George Zimmerman act in self-defense during their physical altercation? First, allow me to refresh the events that led up to Trayvonís death.

The shooting took place on the night of 2/26/12 in a gated community (Retreat at Lake Twins) in Sanford, FL. Now, prior to the shooting of Trayvon Martin, crimes reported in the gated community were several burglaries, thefts, shootings, and a loose dangerous pitbull. The residents of the gated community were in fear and they developed a neighborhood watch program where George Zimmerman was elected the coordinator. Several weeks prior to the shooting, Zimmerman made calls to the police department numerous of times in regards to burglaries, thefts, shootings, and a loose pitbull. On the night of 2/26/12, Zimmerman followed Trayvon, an altercation took place and then Trayvon was killed in self-defense.
    Was Zimmerman right or wrong?

Zimmerman should be sentence for what he did not for second degree murder. With all of the murders that are occurring in Chicago, Detroit, and LA, America puts a microscope on the George Zimmerman trial simply because some citizens of America believe that Trayvonís death was motivated by a racist person (who is Hispanic not white) who sees blacks as no good people and the death was not black on black crime. It is interesting because Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and the rest of that crowd held a march in Trayvonís name but not for the innocent lives that were taken in Chicago and in Detroit. There is neither a march nor an outcry for peace and justice when there is black on black crime (i.e. there was not a march Malcolm X but there was one for MLK). In other words, if Zimmerman were black, America televisions would not be preoccupied with the Zimmerman trial.

If we want to make it as Americans, if we want to move forward, and if we want to learn and grow from one another, two steps need to take effect immediately as they are paramount: We need to better ourselves to insure that the future generations are well balanced and we cannot allow the media to inject us with the amount of immaturity nonsense that they are feeding us. Turn the TV down and then turn it off! Trayvon was deemed as suspicious simply because how he was dressed, his behavior and his race. Yes, his death is tragic but Zimmerman should not be lynched for there are thousands of people being slaughter in Chicago!

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

The prosecution should try to get some decent witnesses. That one Precious girl that kept mentioning crackas is a dimwit.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Sharpton and Jackson don't care about black people. They thrive for the spotlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Trayvon was deemed as suspicious simply because how he was dressed, his behavior and his race. Yes, his death is tragic but Zimmerman should not be lynched for there are thousands of people being slaughter in Chicago!
    Whats your point? zimmerman gets a pass because other people get murdered too?

lol wtf are you talking about.

lets light a candle and pray for the safe return of people that stalk and murder teenagers.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

^ i'm glad you said it - i didn't have the words for this

Veteran Member

When he is in prison, a fellow inmate might get "inspired"...

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Whats your point? zimmerman gets a pass because other people get murdered too?

lol wtf are you talking about.

lets light a candle and pray for the safe return of people that stalk and murder teenagers.
    Wait! That's not what I'm saying at all, Soso. I believe Zimmerman should be convicted for what he did as I stated previously. I'm saying that people shouldn't lynch him out of hate without having their facts together. There will be a guilty plea.

The media goes with the most compelling story. People are going to be concerned with this case. It inspires hate, especially with that dead eyed, ceited looking fat mess in the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    The prosecution should try to get some decent witnesses. That one Precious girl that kept mentioning crackas is a dimwit.
    She said Trayvon called Zimmerman both the N-word and the c-word. I think she was coached by someone who isn't thinking things through.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    The media goes with the most compelling story. People are going to be concerned with this case. It inspires hate, especially with that dead eyed, ceited looking fat mess in the mix.
    What is considered "compelling"? It's all entertainment if you as me. No one really cares about justice. They just want a show.

what the hell is the C word ?

Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    what the hell is the C word ?
    Cracker.

he called him a nigger cracker or a cracker nigger ?

none of that shit matters

son got killed by some idiot with a gun -

guns should be wiped away

and idiots should be wiped away

Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    he called him a nigger cracker or a cracker nigger ?

none of that shit matters

son got killed by some idiot with a gun -

guns should be wiped away

and idiots should be wiped away
    You should not blame firearms for deaths. People kill people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    You should not blame firearms for deaths. People kill people.

guns are the reason why people get killed by them

people don't have to pull the trigger for the gun to kill other people

guns shoot people on their own

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Zimmerman should be followed, threatened then shot.