once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You Remember TheDSC.com

Default Do You Remember TheDSC.com

Hello,

My name is Sean D., I had a site back in 1994 and I'm trying to restore and professionally remaster it, plus every piece of Wu-Tang music I had, everything includes freestyles, demos, b-sides, rare tracks, original vinyl recording, photographs --- I have everything, all the originals back in my home in Ireland... I need to raise capital and resources to do this job and I need your help. Please read this site, DONATE and SHARE with your friends, especially if you like Wu-Tang music:

http://www.doyourememberTheDSC.com

Peace and Kind Regards
    -Sean D.

I never visited but good luck in getting this up and running!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

s.a.m. the 5th disciple WuZapatista's Avatar

Peace Sean D. i remember very well the DSC site!!!! please check your email i have sent you some scans of some print outs i had from the site. hope it helps you out.

S.A.M. the 5th Disciple

"style goes back to the days of Bob Backlund"

Word up, Da Saga Continues was like the first Wu website I used to go, that and KennyRza's site. Shit was tight back in like 97,98. Good luck, I'll peep the shit out. PEACE

Yo sean d I remember you kid! Your site was the shit! I hope you do bring it back and I'll try to donate when I can its worth the memories revamped peace

The DSC and Wu-Monastary first Wu sites I ever visited
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Ah shit memories

thats gotta b 1 fckin sick idea to rzarect that lost wu dat from back in tha early yearz of the net. not ashamed to say i missed out at the time.. i am for 1 very interested now to see whats up in this archive :P peace and god speed sean d!! lol

I remember the DSC very well
    "The skywalker, that be leapin' over planets"

PRODIGAL SUN

good luck with that
    Judging Saints and Angels.

DSC and U-WU newsletters were my source for everything Wu back in the day. Hope you can get it going again. I'll donate soon.

Edit: If I can find someone with a 3.5" floppy drive, I'm almost positive I have some images and maybe a few tracks from your site.
    Last edited by Shiz36; 07-18-2013 at 06:45 PM.

"The game is to be sold, not to be told"

Thanks for all the kind posts guys:

I've just updated ... http://www.doyourememberthedsc.com/ check it out.

-Sean D.

Awesome. That site and Howser's were instrumental in getting me with the Wu.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Awesome. That site and Howser's were instrumental in getting me with the Wu.
    Thank u Cilva, I remember you well. We will talk again, but for now, please share that page on your social networks. I'm negotiating buying the domain back from a broker. This is going to be tough. This is why I need donations and I haven't gotten any. I have a master plan in among some incredibly important nationwide work I'm doing to help homelessness in the USA, 3000 cities are involved... and frankly this side project doesn't look good to them: right now... I'm going to talk about benefit concerts and such, but one thing at a time.

Peace to you brother.

Kind Regards
    -Sean D.

lol i remember that. i was always on there

LoL @ Realaudio, memories