once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Whats your way of life? Being a bitch?

Has anyone ever offered you smoke tectits?
    Yes, a lot and I've always deny it. I don't need it. Plus, if I was caught doing it, I could lose a lot. Plus, when you're the only one you have, you can't be careless messing with drugs.

I don't have a fall back.
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

You could lose what? Do you drink?
    Possibly my job, my reputation, the police would harass and possibly plant stuff on me, and I'd attract the wrong time of people.

No, I don't drink. I have only had a few drinks in my life.
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Possibly my job, my reputation, the police would harass and possibly plant stuff on me, and I'd attract the wrong time of people.

No, I don't drink. I have only had a few drinks in my life.
    You sound too paranoid for weed. Maybe you made the right decision.

All that stuff is bullshit though, whats the wrong type of people? you have such a lofty reputation that you would destroy it by smoking weed?! the police would plant stuff on you? why would they start doing that if they didn't before? Do they do piss tests at your job?

You sound too paranoid for weed. Maybe you made the right decision.

All that stuff is bullshit though, whats the wrong type of people? you have such a lofty reputation that you would destroy it by smoking weed?! the police would plant stuff on you? why would they start doing that if they didn't before? Do they do piss tests at your job?
    Actually, people see me as a pretty clean guy.

The cops in Detroit are notorious for planting stuff on people and then robbing them.

Yes, I have taken drug test.

Lol. Maybe I'm a little paranoid.

You live in the bad area of detroit? Or the worse part?

Your clean living is either to be applauded or its simply part of the bigger problem of your humorless, ratchet loving simp personality.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
    Every night, don't usually smoke through the day
    Same.

No artificial sleazy

SMH @ classifying bud like its an opiate or something with addictive qualities. It should be sold right next to coffee and the same price per pound given the region it's grown.

I smoke every now and then

Used to do this all day everyday, but it makes one too passive

It should be sold everywhere
    Ainít nobody hardcorer than me - U-God

Quote Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
    12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
    Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

I used to smoke everyday and then I realized I did not feel any different from before I smoked the joint. Being high all the time becomes 'normal' so in order for me to really enjoy it I had to smoke all the time. Someone who had the same experience? Right now I'm smoking every 2-3 days and it definitely feels better. There are still times I'm smoking 10 days in a row when I have a lot of free time.

You're doing it wrong then. Treat weed as a dessert, complimenting a fine meal. Something to end your day on. Something you need to earn. Also, try smoking smaller amounts and try different strains.

I still smoke every night and all day I'm looking forward to get my fix, whether it be sativa or indica. No matter how bad my day goes, I'll still go home knowing I'm gonna have a good time and forget about all the bullshit.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

I haven't smoked weed in a long time, I was never a big smoker but I guess you can say I was more than the occasional smoker but I gotta say one thing as someone who hung out with big smokers, I can tell most all yall motherfuckers are frontin'. I ain't against weed or nothing like that but I've seen mad people fuck their lives because of weed. I literally couldn't count on my fingers the amount of friends I have that are now schizophrenic, anti-social or just plain dumb because of weed. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that will necessarily happen to you if you smoke but it does happen and anybody who thinks it 100% harmless and this and that doesn't know what they are talking about.

Yeah, it's definatly not 100% harmless imo but the same argument applies to other drugs, cigarettes, alcohol, even unhealthy food. Also think it can be psychologically addictive (even if doctors disagree) and can make existing mental health problems worse or even bring them on. (I also think it can help some other mental health issues though). I think it's more down to the individual rather than the drug

For most people its harmless. I think its addictive though. It annoys me when people that smoke every day say its not addictive. Maybe not for other people.

Theres worse things, plenty of worse things that are legal. The benefits of weed outweigh the negatives.

I think its addictive though. It annoys me when people that smoke every day say its not addictive.
    Yes this is the typical bullshit. It's very addictive cause the high is just so nice.

The most fucked up thing in here (bout weed), is that the Finnish government is still spreading knowledge that it's highly dangerous. And at the same time they sell raw booze, and a lot.

I would rather buy it from them, than people standing in the corner, cause most of it isn't pure and they treat it with chemicals before selling it.
    Ainít nobody hardcorer than me - U-God

Quote Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
    12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
    Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.